DJI Go can't sync fligh records past 3% iOS 13.3
772 3 2020-1-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ex parte
lvl.2
Flight distance : 750226 ft
Malaysia

Since November 2019, I can't sync my flight record to DJI cloud. Syncing always stops at 3% and the DJI GO will close by itself. Connection to RC and AC (Phantom 3 Advance) so far so good, no issues at all. Only syncing of the flights record. I have tried clearing the cache, closing and restarting the DJI GO app, uninstalling the DJI GO app, restarting the phone before reinstalling the DJI Go app. All are the same results, syncing of flight record always stops at 3% and the app closes by itself.

I am using iPhone XS iOS 13.3, DJI Go app v3.1.60(3015).
What seems to be the problem? Any ideas?

2020-1-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. As per checking the iPhone XS is not listed on the compatible mobile device list. It may work but we cannot guarantee the stability and some features may or may not work. If possible please try a different compatible mobile device to isolate the issue. For reference I will be posting an image for the recommended compatible device for the said drone. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

2020-1-1
Use props
Ex parte
lvl.2
Flight distance : 750226 ft
Malaysia

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-1 09:34
Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. As per checking the iPhone XS is not listed on the compatible mobile device list. It may work but we cannot guarantee the stability and some features may or may not work. If possible please try a different compatible mobile device to isolate the issue. For reference I will be posting an image for the recommended compatible device for the said drone. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

[view_image]

Not compatible with iPhone XS? It appears that DJI is phasing out the DJI Go app. What will we use for our Phantom 3s then? Will it be incorporated with DJI Go 4 or DJI Fly?
2020-1-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Ex parte Posted at 1-1 20:32
Not compatible with iPhone XS? It appears that DJI is phasing out the DJI Go app. What will we use for our Phantom 3s then? Will it be incorporated with DJI Go 4 or DJI Fly?

Hi. Thank you the additional Inquiry. As of the moment we don't have any information regarding the future updates or features that would be released by DJI in the future. Rest assured that I will be forwarding this thread/concern to our designated DJI Support team for further attention Again, I am sorry for the trouble. Thank you.
2020-1-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules