Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Fly App on Computer
13100 8 2020-1-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ICDroneSE
lvl.4
Flight distance : 622575 ft
United States

Does anyone know of any Android emulators that allow you to download DJI Fly on it? I've tried Bluestacks but it doesn't seem to work. I want to up my game with a larger screen! Thanks!

2020-1-1
Use props
Euande
lvl.2
Australia

If you look in the Dev docs, they talk about using the software with the Android emulator that comes with the Android development tools. There is also a bridge app, so you can connect the controller to a different phone than that running the app.
2020-1-1
Use props
The Watchman News
lvl.3
Flight distance : 63970 ft
United States

Euande Posted at 1-1 18:59
If you look in the Dev docs, they talk about using the software with the Android emulator that comes with the Android development tools. There is also a bridge app, so you can connect the controller to a different phone than that running the app.

Can you elaborate more on this bridge app, please? I googled bridge app but all I bring up are a bunch of android card game apps.
2020-1-1
Use props
Euande
lvl.2
Australia

Take a look here: https://github.com/dji-sdk/Android-Bridge-App  for the Android version.

The doc says that the app is compatible with all RCs, however you may have difficulties getting the Fly App to run on the emulator and connect to the bridge app as the Mavic Mini is not an officially supported device in the SDK yet, and you need to enable "enableBridgeModeWithBridgeAppIP" in the app to make it connect over the bridge, and DJI Fly may not support that.

Also look in the SDK documentation here: https://developer.dji.com/mobile-sdk/documentation/introduction/index.html

It's probably going to be a lot harder than it should be...
2020-1-1
Use props
The Watchman News
lvl.3
Flight distance : 63970 ft
United States

Euande Posted at 1-1 19:32
Take a look here: https://github.com/dji-sdk/Android-Bridge-App  for the Android version.

The doc says that the app is compatible with all RCs, however you may have difficulties getting the Fly App to run on the emulator and connect to the bridge app as the Mavic Mini is not an officially supported device in the SDK yet, and you need to enable "enableBridgeModeWithBridgeAppIP" in the app to make it connect over the bridge, and DJI Fly may not support that.

Thanks for the info. I'm an old phone geek so I have a fair chance of figuring it out. So this will let me connect the controller to my compatible S7 phone and then bridge my display essentially to another device like my tablet which isn't compatible with the Mavic Mini? Is that correct?
2020-1-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you fore reaching out to DJI Forum. I hope that our valued DJI members can provide you the best information for this inquiry. Thank you for your valued support.
2020-1-2
Use props
KristinaHodges
lvl.2

Vietnam

I used the app with a Mod Apk version when downloading it on gamehottrend.com when I used all the functions, with many breakthrough features.
2020-6-13
Use props
Zaneyboy0
New

United States

can we download dji fly app on pc/laptop just asking bec ik that it probably might not but yk just wondering!
2022-1-10
Use props
Beachside Flyer
New

United States

I haven't had much luck, but what I did to solve the same problem you have is using an android device that allows screen mirroring, and then mirror your device onto a Google Chromecast. Then plug the Chromecast into whatever HDMI screen you'd like. Not all Android devices support Screen Mirroring, so you need to make sure you use one that does. I'm mirroring off my Samsung Galaxy Note10, and it works great.   
Be aware, there's some time lag though. So don't use it when you're needing fast reaction times.

Apple people can do something similar, and I've read that the time delay is a little less mirroring off an ipad or similar. I'm not an Apple person though, so I cannot verify.

2023-4-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules