Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How to Post to Proper Forum
11098 37 2020-1-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Curt1591
Second Officer
Thailand

There seems to be a bit of confusion as to how to post to the proper forum. I hope this will help.
First, from any product page, hit the "New Thread" button.

Then select the topic type.

I picked mavic.

Next you select the subtopic type.

I picked Mavic Mini

Now you simply type your title to the right, then fill in the content of you post.

new.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
2020-1-1
Use props
fansfe82067d
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

You need to label this thread "top secret - do not read".  Then people will read it...

It puzzles me how people get it wrong.  But there it is.  Well done for your attempt to provide guidance!
2020-1-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Curt1591. Thank you for sharing this information and this step by step process on how to post to proper forum. Nicely done and thank you for your support.
2020-1-4
Use props
RavensFan813
lvl.1
United States

fansfe82067d Posted at 1-1 21:43
You need to label this thread "top secret - do not read".  Then people will read it...

It puzzles me how people get it wrong.  But there it is.  Well done for your attempt to provide guidance!

People are only human and when it’s their first time on the forum II think a pass is allowed?
2020-7-25
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Clear tips - thanks for sharing
2020-7-26
Use props
fans0c8353d3
lvl.2
Flight distance : 71654 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thank you for your help, At first I thought I was doing something wrong as I didn't see my posts. Later I saw them but they were just further down the list than I expected
2020-8-25
Use props
Epinephrin90
lvl.1
Italy

I can't post threads. It says I'm not authorized.
2020-8-26
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Epinephrin90 Posted at 8-26 09:04

You need a minimum amount of points, not sure what it is around 30 and you should be good to go.
2020-8-26
Use props
Curt1591
Second Officer
Thailand

hallmark007 Posted at 8-26 11:05
You need a minimum amount of points, not sure what it is around 30 and you should be good to go.

Join other existing threads for points
2020-8-26
Use props
Roc Doc
lvl.1
United Arab Emirates

Thanks, A straightforward and easy solution to 'where the heck is the new thread button :-)
2020-11-22
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

hallmark007 Posted at 8-26 11:05

Yeah, I think it's 10 - should be 100 with the amount of spam on here
2020-11-24
Use props
LAMGHARI
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1038698 ft
Morocco

thanks for sharing
2020-12-11
Use props
fansecd98752
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1015066 ft
United States

Thanks for sharing. Wish it was a little more straightforward
2021-8-13
Use props
Curt1591
Second Officer
Thailand

fansecd98752 Posted at 8-13 18:38
Thanks for sharing. Wish it was a little more straightforward

Yes; the process isn't very intuitive!
2021-8-14
Use props
djiuser_1F5wdjbIajRU
New

United Kingdom

Perfect thank you. New around here
2021-12-14
Use props
superCoolDude
lvl.3
Flight distance : 453950 ft
United States

Thank you!
2022-12-28
Use props
LTP FPV
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1080007 ft
United States

I have 50 points and it wont let me it says im not authorized
2023-2-11
Use props
Curt1591
Second Officer
Thailand

LTP FPV Posted at 2-11 22:58
I have 50 points and it wont let me it says im not authorized

Add some comments to more threads and see if you gain enough points.
2023-2-12
Use props
LTP FPV
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1080007 ft
United States

Ok thanks for the information will it help if I post on the same one
2023-2-12
Use props
djiuser_OfTMYYBxFZxg
lvl.1

France

Nice, get it to post now
2023-4-26
Use props
cure4wokeness
New

Australia

I hit the new thread button and a very brief caption comes up and tells me I can't post new thread then redirects me to forum terms and conditions thread. They shouldn't be trying to make life so hard expecting me to launch an investigation into the why. This is to much time, energy and hassle
2023-5-11
Use props
LV_Forestry
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

cure4wokeness Posted at 5-11 11:37
I hit the new thread button and a very brief caption comes up and tells me I can't post new thread then redirects me to forum terms and conditions thread. They shouldn't be trying to make life so hard expecting me to launch an investigation into the why. This is to much time, energy and hassle

It's kind of our fault, we've been asking for this feature for a long time to prevent spammers from continually opening threads.
Write what you want to say or ask here or PM me, I can open a thread for you in the right section.
2023-5-11
Use props
KenC2023
New
United States

A J Posted at 2020-11-24 00:43
Yeah, I think it's 10 - should be 100 with the amount of spam on here

Maybe there would be less spam if it was easier to post a question without having to rack up points   
2023-6-8
Use props
Arthur279
lvl.1
Flight distance : 57703 ft
Germany

I have 30 Points but don't have a create thread button
2023-8-14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Arthur279 Posted at 8-14 13:35
I have 30 Points but don't have a create thread button

Hi, Arthur279. We're sorry for the trouble. Are you trying to access the DJI Forum via your mobile device or PC? If you are using the PC version, please click first the "Product" on the upper part of the Home screen then follow the screenshot provided by Curt in the original post above on this thread. If you still having issues, please try to use a different browser to further isolate the issue. Hope this helps. Have a nice day.
2023-8-26
Use props
Arthur279
lvl.1
Flight distance : 57703 ft
Germany

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-26 23:50
Hi, Arthur279. We're sorry for the trouble. Are you trying to access the DJI Forum via your mobile device or PC? If you are using the PC version, please click first the "Product" on the upper part of the Home screen then follow the screenshot provided by Curt in the original post above on this thread. If you still having issues, please try to use a different browser to further isolate the issue. Hope this helps. Have a nice day.

It worked. Thank you really much.
2023-9-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Arthur279 Posted at 9-20 05:58
It worked. Thank you really much.

Perfect! We're glad that you managed to figure it out. Feel free to contact us if you have other inquiries. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-9-20
Use props
Tomcat2
New

Czechia

Curt1591 Posted at 2-12 02:24
Add some comments to more threads and see if you gain enough points.

This is very stupid. I just registered and I have an issue that I want to create a thread for and I have to collect some points first?!!!
Shoudn't it be automatically allowed for those who actually activated some product in the first place?
2023-11-6
Use props
asuer888
lvl.1

United States

Epinephrin90 Posted at 2020-8-26 09:04

me neither, can only make a draft. It's very confusing how to actually make a post for the first time here. Consider that most people are wanting to post for the first time to get help with a problem, but now we gotta go on a wild goose chase collecting "points" first? That makes no sense. Hope i got some good points for this so I can POST my question.
2023-12-2
Use props
djiuser_Ako60mZ7PibC
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Cheers. This forum makes me feel old, couldn't figure out how to post a damn technical issue.
1-17 08:20
Use props
djiuser_EV1btvkfsmhG
lvl.1
Malaysia

It's quite ridiculous for those newcomer who are facing some issue. Just recently bought pocket 3 and I faced some issue but I can't start a new thread yet
3-25 17:46
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_EV1btvkfsmhG Posted at 3-25 17:46
It's quite ridiculous for those newcomer who are facing some issue. Just recently bought pocket 3 and I faced some issue but I can't start a new thread yet

Hi there. Sorry about the trouble. The primary reason is insufficient points. To make an original post, a newcomer needs to have 20 points. You can refer to this thread to learn more: https://forum.dji.com/thread-715 ... 20days%20or%20more.. Have a nice day.
3-25 19:25
Use props
djiuser_EV1btvkfsmhG
lvl.1
Malaysia

DJI Tony Posted at 3-25 19:25
Hi there. Sorry about the trouble. The primary reason is insufficient points. To make an original post, a newcomer needs to have 20 points. You can refer to this thread to learn more: https://forum.dji.com/thread-71515-1-1.html#:~:text=We%20will%20not%20tolerate%20rudeness,for%2090%20days%20or%20more.. Have a nice day.

I see. I will try to accumulate more points then. I think you can reduce the points for newcomer
3-25 21:04
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_EV1btvkfsmhG Posted at 3-25 21:04
I see. I will try to accumulate more points then. I think you can reduce the points for newcomer

Thank you for the suggestion. This will be forwarded to the relevant team to provide them feedback. We appreciate your valued support.
3-25 21:42
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 3-25 21:42
Thank you for the suggestion. This will be forwarded to the relevant team to provide them feedback. We appreciate your valued support.

Hi Tony, i feel that the idea that a new member requires X points to post a new thread is wrong, the idea is to stop spammers, but that doesn't stop them because they just spam existing threads.

New members most of the time come here with an issue so they need to be able to create a new thread to post their issue, as it stands, new members have to post their issue in an existing thread and a lot of the time its off-topic.

In conclusion, the 20-point idea is pointless, it doesn't deter spammers and it restricts new members with legit issues.

3-25 21:59
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Bashy Posted at 3-25 21:59
Hi Tony, i feel that the idea that a new member requires X points to post a new thread is wrong, the idea is to stop spammers, but that doesn't stop them because they just spam existing threads.

New members most of the time come here with an issue so they need to be able to create a new thread to post their issue, as it stands, new members have to post their issue in an existing thread and a lot of the time its off-topic.

Thank you for your feedback. This will also be submitted to the relevant team. By sharing your ideas, you contribute to the continuous improvement of our community. Have a wonderful day ahead
3-26 01:55
Use props
JasonY
lvl.1
Malaysia

Hi there, I have already accumulated 43 points but I still unable to post in the thread "You don't have authority to post in "New" group, redirecting to Forum Rules page now…". Why is it like this?
3-26 23:43
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

JasonY Posted at 3-26 23:43
Hi there, I have already accumulated 43 points but I still unable to post in the thread "You don't have authority to post in "New" group, redirecting to Forum Rules page now…". Why is it like this?

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Can you please send us a PM with the issue or concern so we can help you further? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
3-28 02:45
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules