Crash Update following : ( Sensor Error , New Firmware )
636 4 2020-1-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
#WoOkieE#
lvl.2
Flight distance : 48035 ft
United Arab Emirates

Crash Update : After Recovering from the Emotional Drone  Crash Effect ...which lasted for one long night , I was able to run some assessment for the drone .
So the Drone had fallen from around 30m to a tough hard marble floor
Gimbal / Camera : I noticed its hanging out ..treated it with care till i got it home , i thought its broken but surprisingly it was just hanging out of the drone from the Connector ..and lost all the rubber vibration fixers ...i went today and searched the place , i found the rubber fixers ..Installed the Gimbal back and its working ( Confirmed from the App )
Camera : Working and i can see the Gimbal is stabilizing the image and moving as it should .
Body : No cracks ...it stayed together even after falling from 30m Height to marble floor ..although its a fragile hard shell ..it survived the hit .. !
Arms : Front Right Arm Broken , i have seen some friends here using gorilla glue ..might think of that ..lets see , anyway it can be replaced from Ali Express ..or DJI Repair Center , Rest of the Arms all good .
Propellers : 2 Sets needs to be replaced ..the rest are ok
Notes : The night before the upgrade i had done the new firmware update , i had also received alot of SENSOR ERROR During that flight ...
After the assessment , i have tried to turn on the drone to see and test the functionalities , the drone always stops in the initial start up with RED light ..i connected the RC , it says always ( ESC Error ) and there was no usual DJI Startup Sound ..or this quick initial motor movement ...i.e no power to motors .. i would be very surprised if the ESC Board has failed as the whole shell didnt even crack ...i checked all wires and cables all in place
I would appreciate some expert advice on how to diagnose the ESC Board ..and replace if thats a must ..

On a side note .. It breaks my heart to see the most wanted and beloved gadget in this situation .

2020-1-2
Use props
InspektorGadjet
Second Officer
Flight distance : 439915 ft
Spain

Sorry for the crash, dont you have DJI care?
Try and quote the repair with DJI.
2020-1-2
Use props
#WoOkieE#
lvl.2
Flight distance : 48035 ft
United Arab Emirates

InspektorGadjet Posted at 1-2 03:56
Sorry for the crash, dont you have DJI care?
Try and quote the repair with DJI.

DJI Care not available in my country ..
2020-1-2
Use props
InspektorGadjet
Second Officer
Flight distance : 439915 ft
Spain

#WoOkieE# Posted at 1-2 04:14
DJI Care not available in my country ..

Sorry to read that, best option is to send for repair the.
Good luck.
2020-1-2
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, I am sorry to know about this unfortunate incident and thank you for sharing your informative insights on what happened. I would recommend for you to contact our support team to start up a ticket at
( https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav ) to further investigate the cause of the crash, assess the damage and repair. We have the professional team who would do their best to assists you with regards to this matter. We hope to hear from you as soon as possible for a swift resolution. Thank you.
2020-1-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules