21557 35 2020-1-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
InspektorGadjet
lvl.4
Flight distance : 439915 ft
Spain

Hello community!
So after FW update 1.0.4 outside everything works good, I even noticed GPS lock much faster and picking 17-18 sats were before I had maybe 12-13 maximm.
I noticed however indoors, a couple of errors that stop me from taking off, code: 147 and code 30064, I even added a strong light so the DVS have enough light.
I rarely fly indoors but I would like to in the future, as soon as I take the drone outside it picks up sats and errors go away, if this is due to te new FW feature to stop you from taking off with low GPS lock, I just cannot see a way to ¨bypass¨ the error...
Any ideas?

error 147 & 30064

error 147 & 30064

Thanks in advace!

2020-1-2
Use props
clausfly
lvl.4
Flight distance : 51115 ft
Germany

Also had this warning after the FW update. With the update of the DJI Fly App the message has disappeared.
2020-1-2
Use props
Spark_Pilot_XxXx
lvl.4
Flight distance : 67841 ft
Germany

Can you please translate the error?
2020-1-2
Use props
InspektorGadjet
lvl.4
Spain

Spark_Pilot_XxXx Posted at 1-2 03:46
Can you please translate the error?

Hello yes I can.
top left ¨pre flight check¨ in red ¨unable to take off¨
¨Unable to take off (code: 147)¨
¨(Code: 30064)
¨Without GPS Signal. The aircraft cannot do stationary flight (hoover). Fly with caution (Code: 30008)¨
2020-1-2
Use props
lannes
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Have you updated DJI Fly to it's latest version V 1.0.4

This will have the error unlock in the pre-flight check list
2020-1-2
Use props
InspektorGadjet
lvl.4
Spain

lannes Posted at 1-2 03:55
Have you updated DJI Fly to it's latest version V 1.0.4

This will have the error unlock in the pre-flight check list

Yes the APP asked me to update FW of drone, RC, and two batteries, the APP shows 1.0.4.
I did it with the APP and not DI Assistant 2, maybe I should try that.
2020-1-2
Use props
lannes
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

InspektorGadjet Posted at 1-2 04:04
Yes the APP asked me to update FW of drone, RC, and two batteries, the APP shows 1.0.4.
I did it with the APP and not DI Assistant 2, maybe I should try that.

Just uninstall and re-install the DJI Fly app on your phone

It's not a firmware issue, the fact you get the gps errors and VPS errors means that you already have the latest firmware as these changes were introduced with 0.400

2020-1-2
Use props
InspektorGadjet
lvl.4
Spain

lannes Posted at 1-2 04:12
Just uninstall and re-install the DJI Fly app on your phone

It's not a firmware issue, the fact you get the gps errors and VPS errors means that you already have the latest firmware as these changes were introduced with 0.400

So weird, I just checked everything was up to date and the error now has changed, it allows to uncheck it with the blue link, after a bit it disappears, not sure how could this happened.

It asked for a compass calibration, which I did outside and took it for a fly, all seemed OK but I took it around 150m in distance and it dropped like crazy, I was VLOS so I managed to recover it, did it a few times and it did it again so I will be generating a Login a separated thread.

Gonna do some more testing.
2020-1-2
Use props
JodyB
lvl.4
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

InspektorGadjet Posted at 1-2 05:16
So weird, I just checked everything was up to date and the error now has changed, it allows to uncheck it with the blue link, after a bit it disappears, not sure how could this happened.

It asked for a compass calibration, which I did outside and took it for a fly, all seemed OK but I took it around 150m in distance and it dropped like crazy, I was VLOS so I managed to recover it, did it a few times and it did it again so I will be generating a Login a separated thread.

When I first installed the updated app, I did not force close the app and I saw errors like this when testing it here in my work office. But being a troubleshooter that was my first step was to force close the app and re-open it. At that point, everything worked as it should. I was able to unlock the low gps warning and perform a lift off here in the office. Kinda made me a little worried as well my friend, but all is well now indoors for me. I got to take it out yesterday morning for a test flight. I didn't experience what you did with the drop, I did not beyond VLOS either. It was a good flight. I wonder what caused your drop like that?
2020-1-2
Use props
lannes
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

How high were you flying when the AC dropped ?
2020-1-2
Use props
InspektorGadjet
lvl.4
Spain

JodyB Posted at 1-2 05:22
When I first installed the updated app, I did not force close the app and I saw errors like this when testing it here in my work office. But being a troubleshooter that was my first step was to force close the app and re-open it. At that point, everything worked as it should. I was able to unlock the low gps warning and perform a lift off here in the office. Kinda made me a little worried as well my friend, but all is well now indoors for me. I got to take it out yesterday morning for a test flight. I didn't experience what you did with the drop, I did not beyond VLOS either. It was a good flight. I wonder what caused your drop like that?

Yeah I think I closed it cause after the main update I turned off everything and I upgraded the two other batteries, somehow the issue still was there, not worried since it´s now showing the blue option to override the warning for low GPS.

The drop was weird and drastic so I repeated another 2 time with same behavior, hopefully it will give enough info to find out more. VLOS saved my mini today for sure.

I feel my skills have improved enough to not freak out and freeze so I manually managed to gain altitude and fly back safely.
2020-1-2
Use props
InspektorGadjet
lvl.4
Spain

lannes Posted at 1-2 05:25
How high were you flying when the AC dropped ?

Maybe 40m height or so, its a bit windy but nothing crazy, 6km/h with 7km/h gusts reported by UAV Forecast.
2020-1-2
Use props
JodyB
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

InspektorGadjet Posted at 1-2 05:31
Yeah I think I closed it cause after the main update I turned off everything and I upgraded the two other batteries, somehow the issue still was there, not worried since it´s now showing the blue option to override the warning for low GPS.

The drop was weird and drastic so I repeated another 2 time with same behavior, hopefully it will give enough info to find out more. VLOS saved my mini today for sure.

How drastic of a drop was it?
2020-1-2
Use props
grahamjohnson10
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2817172 ft
United Kingdom

Please upload your flight log and share the link.
2020-1-2
Use props
ABeardedItalian
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1063107 ft
United States

When I had this error message I tapped on it and a second prompt came up and asked if I wanted to disable waiting for GPS.

2020-1-2
Use props
InspektorGadjet
lvl.4
Spain

JodyB Posted at 1-2 05:44
How drastic of a drop was it?

Maybe between 6 to 10 meters, but I pulled up full throttle in sports mode, otherwise the drop would have been higher.
2020-1-2
Use props
JodyB
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Oh gosh, yes that would have made me cringe..... Have you thought about refreshing the FW with assistant2 to make sure everything is good there? I'm sure you did all the proper calibrations? I would say you have as you are like me in that regard. Probably calibrated several times, LOL!!
2020-1-2
Use props
InspektorGadjet
lvl.4
Spain

ABeardedItalian Posted at 1-2 06:03
When I had this error message I tapped on it and a second prompt came up and asked if I wanted to disable waiting for GPS.

Yeah I saw that option today, wasn´t there yesterday. Maybe something wasn´t 100% updated.
2020-1-2
Use props
InspektorGadjet
lvl.4
Spain

grahamjohnson10 Posted at 1-2 05:59
Please upload your flight log and share the link.

Regarding the drop?
I´m preparing the files and will post in a new thread.
2020-1-2
Use props
InspektorGadjet
lvl.4
Spain

JodyB Posted at 1-2 06:15
Oh gosh, yes that would have made me cringe..... Have you thought about refreshing the FW with assistant2 to make sure everything is good there? I'm sure you did all the proper calibrations? I would say you have as you are like me in that regard. Probably calibrated several times, LOL!!

Yep I performed a calibration compass since it asked for it.
I firstly did the flight check hoovering, moving in all directions, it shows in the fly log,
I´m going to refresh everything with DJI Assistant 2 just to be sure.
2020-1-2
Use props
InspektorGadjet
lvl.4
Spain

I just created a separated thread regarding my ¨drop¨ with the mini today.
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... p;extra=#pid2048463
2020-1-2
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

InspektorGadjet Posted at 1-2 06:48
I just created a separated thread regarding my ¨drop¨ with the mini today.
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=205787&page=1&extra=#pid2048463

Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. Please keep us posted for the update for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-1-2
Use props
InspektorGadjet
lvl.4
Spain

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-2 11:41
Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. Please keep us posted for the update for further assistance. Thank you.

After updates and closing app the error goes away and while is there it shows the option to disable the alert so I guess my main issue in this thread has been solved.
Thanks everyone for input and help.
2020-1-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

InspektorGadjet Posted at 1-3 08:46
After updates and closing app the error goes away and while is there it shows the option to disable the alert so I guess my main issue in this thread has been solved.
Thanks everyone for input and help.

Thank you for the update. I am happy to know that the issue was resolved. If you have further concern or inquiry, please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help. Thank you for you valued support.
2020-1-3
Use props
InspektorGadjet
lvl.4
Spain

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-3 16:46
Thank you for the update. I am happy to know that the issue was resolved. If you have further concern or inquiry, please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help. Thank you for you valued support.

Thanks DJI Paladin!
2020-1-4
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
First Officer
Flight distance : 3440476 ft
Spain

Glad to hear it is solved Dro !!
2020-1-4
Use props
InspektorGadjet
lvl.4
Spain

Nebuchadnezzar Posted at 1-4 03:25
Glad to hear it is solved Dro !!

Yeah I cal fly indoors now
Still checking on the drops and climbs while using sports mode, but in a separate thread.
2020-1-4
Use props
djiuser_W7wHUh8jckQr
New
Flight distance : 43176 ft
Latvia

Turn camera to light or add flashlight to camera. Then you can start props.
That could be config low light+no gps+ geo zone
2020-1-4
Use props
InspektorGadjet
lvl.4
Spain

djiuser_W7wHUh8jckQr Posted at 1-4 08:53
Turn camera to light or add flashlight to camera. Then you can start props.
That could be config low light+no gps+ geo zone

Yeah I have solved the issue, now t allows to override.
I had a flash pointing at the floor where the DVS is but it wasn't light it was GPS.
Thanks for the input anyway!
2020-1-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

You are more than welcome. Thank you for your valued support.
2020-1-6
Use props
Phillip Lang
New

United States

What does error code 30008 mean and how do I fix it?
2020-5-23
Use props
InspektorGadjet
lvl.4
Spain

Phillip Lang Posted at 5-23 12:01
What does error code 30008 mean and how do I fix it?

I think it means no GPS signal, take off at your own risk, check if having the AC outside with GPS the error disapears.
2020-5-23
Use props
angellapedra
lvl.1
Flight distance : 276 ft
Spain

Algú sap com canviar l'idioma de l'APP del DJI mini2? Em surt en anlès per defecta. Ja he anat a PPROFILE-SETTINGS-... però so surt la opció de canvi d'idioma. Pot tenir a veure en que tinc un Samsung 9plus?
2021-3-21
Use props
Caraniva
lvl.1
Flight distance : 640942 ft
  • >>>
El Salvador

alguien

tendrá respuesta para esto es tengo 9 días de tenerlo y ayer ya no lo pude volar

hie algo mal?
dji air 2s
no puedo volar  code 30064

si alguien sabe algo por favor comentar

por cierto no pude calibar los sensores del dron en la app (PC)
2021-5-8
Use props
InspektorGadjet
lvl.4
Spain

Se ve que se debe a poca ilumaci'on en interiores, con lo que si aceptas volar se pone en modo ATTI. En este modo hay que tener cuidado ya que el dron no es capaz de quedarse quieto con los sensores inferiores...

Aun asi este post se hizo para el Mavic Mini original, no para el Air 2S.
Quizas habre un ticket de soporte directamente con DJI a ver que te dicen.
suerte!
2021-5-10
Use props
fansae190646
lvl.1

United States

Este error 30064, no se puede arreglar en el Air 2S.  Vas a tener que contactar DJI para que se lo envies y l puedan arreglar.   
2021-5-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules