Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Camera not connecting to App but am connected to wifi
1167 1 2014-11-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rjnphoto
New

United States

Hello Everyone I am new the group and flying a Phantom 2 Vision Plus and with 5 flights under my belt with no problems I had a problem today. I was able to connect to Phantoms wifi no problem and everything looked good but when I would go and select the camera icon on iPhone app I got message "cannot connect to camera". I then disconnected from wifi and reconnected and app showed I was connected to phantoms wifi but again got error message that I could not connect to camera. I was able to see the camera tilt up and down with A7 control while flying and gimble was functioning just no video. The thing I am wondering if the cold weather (I was flying in 30 degree temps and unit was cold from being in my trunk for couple of hours, could the cold temps caused this?

When I came back home and brought unit into house and tried a hour after getting home and powered unit up and connected to its wifi I as able to get connected to camera.

Thanks for any help or ideas as to what the problem may have been.

2014-11-16
Use props
DJI-Rodimus Pri
lvl.2

China

Hi rjnphoto, the cold weather might be a problem here in your case. In the manual, it does indicate in the Appendix that the operating temperature of the camera is between 0 to 40 degree Celcius. You might want to try again to see whether the temperature is indeed the problem causing this issue.
2014-11-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules