a simple request please ...
710 11 2020-1-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
aeropic
lvl.1
Flight distance : 72707 ft
France

Dear DJI developpers, I must first say that I'm amazed by the quality of the Mavic Mini and the associated DJI Fly application.
As I come from the RC world I appreciate the mode selection options where you can select the sticks effects. Thanks for this.

However I find a counter intuitive thing in the RC control: the camera adjsutment lever. when you push it with your finger I would prefer like with an airplane strick seing the camera going down. When pulling, going up... It is the opposite!

Could you please update the DJI Fly to add a camera gimbal setting allowing the user to select the push/pull effect ?

Many thanks in advance.

2020-1-2
Use props
Sigmo
lvl.4
United States

It sure wouldn't hurt to have an option for that!

I was constantly moving it the wrong way, too.  I finally tried to memorize this:  Push Up, Pull Down.

But it feels backwards to me, too.  An option to select which way is which would be handy.
2020-1-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day aeropic. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing these information. I will cascade the information to the designated DJI department for further attention. Thank you for your support.
2020-1-4
Use props
stubbietubbie
lvl.4
Flight distance : 119288 ft
Australia

"Cascade"

Wow.
2020-1-4
Use props
Sigmo
lvl.4
United States

Well, their command of English is better than my command of Chinese!  I sort of like the word "cascade" in this usage.  It describes sending a request up (or down) a chain of command rather well.

2020-1-4
Use props
Ingo Sundowner
lvl.4
Flight distance : 914012 ft
United Kingdom

Yeah right, the problem however is, that there's a lot of cascading and reaching but nothing ever happens!!
Id really like to see some cascading of accessories to the UK,  like a charger for my mini, and also some reaching their "marketing and distribution" branch in order to shorten delivery times. I thought this was now 2020? Marco fucking Polo would have been back faster sailing from Shenzen
2020-1-4
Use props
aeropic
lvl.1
France

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-4 12:57
Hello and good day aeropic. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing these information. I will cascade the information to the designated DJI department for further attention. Thank you for your support.

Hi Stephen, thanks for having taken the time to answer. I really hope the cascading process will be effective ;-)
2020-1-5
Use props
aeropic
lvl.1
France

Sigmo Posted at 1-4 15:18
Well, their command of English is better than my command of Chinese!  I sort of like the word "cascade" in this usage.  It describes sending a request up (or down) a chain of command rather well.

We use the same word or equivalent in french to describe a flowing down information process in a hierachical organization... (the french word cascade means water fall)

As I do not know any "cascade" or water fall flowing upstream, I hope Stephen is really high in the hierarchy ;-)
2020-1-5
Use props
m80116
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3264131 ft
Italy

Agreed, I'd like to have an option to reverse the dial
2020-1-5
Use props
aeropic
lvl.1
France

m80116 Posted at 1-5 03:34
Agreed, I'd like to have an option to reverse the dial

I'm now trying to figure out a HW mod... If the gimbal wheel is just connected to a pot, it shoud be easy to fiw this ;-)
2020-1-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

aeropic Posted at 1-5 01:33
Hi Stephen, thanks for having taken the time to answer. I really hope the cascading process will be effective ;-)

You are very much welcome aeropic. If you have any other inquiries, concerns or suggestions. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you.
2020-1-5
Use props
m80116
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3264131 ft
Italy

aeropic Posted at 1-5 12:04
I'm now trying to figure out a HW mod... If the gimbal wheel is just connected to a pot, it shoud be easy to fiw this ;-)

Before this mod I really prefer to remap my brain
2020-1-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules