Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Closest focusing distance
619 5 1-2 22:57
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sunlit
lvl.2
Flight distance : 133533 ft
Indonesia

Hey guys!
Whats the closest in focus distance for dji osmo action, does DJI state it officially? Seems like an important parameter and I cannot find any reliable info.
1-2 22:57
Use props
Mizzu
Second Officer
Flight distance : 304642 ft
Germany

I would say around 20cm, everything less than that is getting blurry.
But you can buy a macro lens. Don't expect this to be the ultra-hyper-quality but it's doing its job for the money in my opinion.

1-3 03:31
Use props
sunlit
lvl.2
Flight distance : 133533 ft
Indonesia

Thank you, but my own testing puts it around 35 cm, and some guys on youtube say that it is much further
1-3 03:40
Use props
Mizzu
Second Officer
Flight distance : 304642 ft
Germany

If this point is very important to you, then you should go for the GoPro 8. It's much more detailed when filming closer stuff.
1-3 03:40
Use props
Fishycomics
Captain
United States

Yeah you watched his vid Lol. he does not even own the cameras  he got them on Loan.   18 inches was wha t they  could follow, did they, uncertain.
1-3 04:01
Use props
DJI Stephen
Super Moderator

Hello and good day sunlit. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. The DJI Osmo Action uses a prime lens with a clear focal distance from 0.3 m to infinity. That is, the targeted subject is clear when the distance between the lens and subject is more than 0.3 m, and the optimal imaging resolution can be obtained from 0.6 m to infinity. Thank you.
1-4 12:21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules