1100 5 2020-1-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bucefalo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 444944 ft
Italy

Hello everyone

after a long long time i decided to start using tap to fly mode .. i needed to cross a little village and make a panoramic view of it !

PROBLEM

in all my test sooner or later i get the msg  TAP TO FLY HAS ENDED

why? i'm flying with dji mavic pro ( 1st )  i tried in both directions.. with and without direct sun light tried to disabling sensor ( but it still requires some activated for that mode )
anyone had same experience?
do you have any solutions? thank you :-)

2020-1-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. I would recommend to please try refreshing the firmware of the drone using the DJI Assistant 2 to isolate the issue. If issue still persists. Please provide a short video of the said issue. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-1-3
Use props
Bucefalo
lvl.4
Italy

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-3 10:10
Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. I would recommend to please try refreshing the firmware of the drone using the DJI Assistant 2 to isolate the issue. If issue still persists. Please provide a short video of the said issue. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

i tried it ... and randomly i get same error " TapFly Flight Ended "
i also calibrated sensors just to be on " safe " side .. not sure why it acts like this !
2020-1-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Bucefalo Posted at 1-9 00:51
i tried it ... and randomly i get same error " TapFly Flight Ended "
i also calibrated sensors just to be on " safe " side .. not sure why it acts like this !

I am sorry to know that the issue still persists and thank you for the update. For better assistance. Please provide a short video of the said issue, kindly please sync your flight records and please PM me the email used for the flight. Thank you.
2020-1-9
Use props
Bucefalo
lvl.4
Italy

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-9 15:04
I am sorry to know that the issue still persists and thank you for the update. For better assistance. Please provide a short video of the said issue, kindly please sync your flight records and please PM me the email used for the flight. Thank you.

i solved my issue !!! removed dji go 4 app and all it's folders.. re installed it clean
and EVERYTHING WORKS perfectly !!! thank you :-)
2020-1-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Bucefalo Posted at 1-13 02:59
i solved my issue !!! removed dji go 4 app and all it's folders.. re installed it clean
and EVERYTHING WORKS perfectly !!! thank you :-)

Hi. Thank you for the update. I am happy to know that your previous trouble was resolved. If you have further inquiry or concern. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help. Thank you.
2020-1-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules