Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans33fb6b33
lvl.3
Flight distance : 81834 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Hello,

on the DJI Fly app, there is written that the RC is not connected to the mobile. Almsot 2x times per minutes, a few seconds long. Livestream is broken for these few seconds. I use two Mavic Minis. One is perfectly fine. No failure messages. The other one is always showing this messages in the DJI Fly App. I changed RC cable ofc from the perfectly fine Mavic too. Failure persists.

Both are on airplane mode and updated RC and Mavic Mini. DJI APP is 1.04 but it happened the same with older firmware and older DJI App.

Do you have any ideas about this situation?
2020-1-3
Use props
Tervist
lvl.4
Flight distance : 20830 ft
United States

I just had a similar incident with the RC not connecting to my mobile. I had two successful flights and then it no longer connected. Some of the troubleshooting steps I tried were:

1) Connecting with a different mobile device (failed)
2) Reinstalling the DJI Fly app and then tried reconnecting (failed)
3) Switching OTG cables and tried reconnecting (failed)
4) Testing the RC connection to the aircraft by rotating the gimbal dial to see if the gimbal worked (success)
5) Connecting the RC to the computer with the DJI Assistant to refresh the firmware (failed)
6) Connecting the RC to the computer using a different USB port and USB cable (failed)

Below you will find the post that I started. Perhaps there might be some additional information there that might be helpful to you:
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=205250

I contacted DJI support and they suggested opening up a repair ticket, which I did.

2020-1-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

I am sorry for the trouble this has caused with regards to this concern, I would recommend to please refresh both the firmware of the remote controller and drone using the DJI Assistant 2 to isolate the issue. If issue still persists, kindly please provide a short video of said issue. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-1-3
Use props
fans33fb6b33
lvl.3
Flight distance : 81834 ft
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-3 09:53
I am sorry for the trouble this has caused with regards to this concern, I would recommend to please refresh both the firmware of the remote controller and drone using the DJI Assistant 2 to isolate the issue. If issue still persists, kindly please provide a short video of said issue. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
Thanks for your kind help.

Your solution wasn't helping at all. The solution was downgrade firmware by firmware and upgrade firmware by firmware on both, rc and mini.
2020-1-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules