941 3 2020-1-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dldp-sp
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1065902 ft
  • >>>
United States

Something strange happened the other day that I can't explain. I flew the Inspire 2. When I was done, I packed it up as I always do. I placed the protective cap for the camera mount on the Inspire and locked it into place. The next day I went to fly again and the cap was missing but, the connector was in the engaged position. The cap is no where to be found. The only place it could be would be in the case but it wasn't. I'v done this hundreds of times and I always check that it is locked in place. I have no idea what happened to it.
Regards,
Tom
2020-1-3
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

sounds like you didn't get it all the way into place when you locked it. Go to the last place you were flying and most likely you will find the cap on the ground near the place your case was sitting..

It could be just that simple....

Rich
2020-1-3
Use props
dldp-sp
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1065902 ft
  • >>>
United States

RichJ53 Posted at 1-3 22:17
sounds like you didn't get it all the way into place when you locked it. Go to the last place you were flying and most likely you will find the cap on the ground near the place your case was sitting..

It could be just that simple....

Yes, that is the only logical explanation. I normally check to make sure it is locked in place but, maybe I didn't that time? I guess it's possible but, going to the place I flew that day would be impossible because it was on the other side of the country. I'm guessing I should be able to order another one though.

Thanks for the response and best regards,
Tom
2020-1-5
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

dldp-sp Posted at 1-5 07:47
Yes, that is the only logical explanation. I normally check to make sure it is locked in place but, maybe I didn't that time? I guess it's possible but, going to the place I flew that day would be impossible because it was on the other side of the country. I'm guessing I should be able to order another one though.

Thanks for the response and best regards,

I am sorry you cant back track at the location. I have had this happen with my cap but didn't loose it  
I do not see this offered separately, but maybe you can contact DJI for a replacement or one of the larger dealers
https://store.cloudcitydrones.co ... -board-part-23.html

all the best
Rich
2020-1-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules