No video feed
1488 4 2020-1-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fabbrodroneserv
lvl.1

Canada

I have 2 Phantoms - Phantom 3 advanced, and Phantom 3 Pro. I put a new body and ribbon cables on the Phantom 3 Pro after a crash. The Drone works perfectly in every aspect except, there is not video feed. I even replaced the ribbon cable twice thinking that was the problem. The apple ipad works fine with my other Drone. So to reiterate absolutly every thing works except I cannot see what I am taking pictures of or video. Thanks David P Fabbro
2020-1-3
Use props
roca1979
lvl.2
Flight distance : 423 ft

Mexico

I have the same problem and so far they have not been able to help me
2020-4-21
Use props
djiuser_1EgqwEVKsSYp
lvl.2
Flight distance : 915741 ft
United States

That makes three of us in the same boat! DJI when will you address this widespread issue with video feed after update? We make your payroll you know! Help
2020-4-22
Use props
Ninefingers
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2153967 ft
United States

no make that fout. i cant even get it to reinstall the lastrst update. fails evertime, all works exceot signal feed, p3pro
2020-6-2
Use props
djiuser_2b8JNGLR0Trs
New

Canada

I moved to a new home and in the process had major heart surgery.  I have not flown the DJI for two summers now.  When I went to do so in two years time, I had to download all the new firmware in order to use it.  I did the best I can but I still can't get the video from the camera to my IPhone.  I'm really not happy about this and I was wondering if there is a solution to the problem.  It seems like DJI does not care about us anymore.
2020-7-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules