1158 1 2020-1-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Goobie
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1466991 ft
  • >>>
United States

This has been an ongoing issue for me and I have tried some of the solutions I have read online yet I still can't seem to solve the issue.  I have a Smart Controller with the latest firmware V01.00.0530 and I have been mostly flying my Mavic 2 Pro.  My first issue is that the DJI Go 4 app on the Smart Controller is still version 4.3.16(754-official) and I have been waiting for it to prompt to update the app it doesnt seem to.  

My biggest ongoing issue is that when I sync flight records using my smart controller it slowly works its way to 100% and then when it is done it always says "Sync Flight Records Failed".  No matter how many times I try it always says that.  I have rebooted, restarted, made sure the date and time are accurate, I have made sure the Wifi is connected and working, I have tried on several different wireless networks.  When I look at my flight records on the smart controller, many of them are stuck on map loading and have the green dot indicating the map isnt loaded.  Even when I select that flight, it will open and open the map but the next time I look the same map loading exists on a number of flights.   The oddest thing is that when I look at my flight records through the DJI go 4 app on my phone the flight records are current and there are no map loading items.  

Any suggestions or advice is welcome and appreciated.  

Thank you.

Goobie

2020-1-3
Use props
djiuser_G3S0gOWT1wrS
lvl.1
United States

I have the same problem. Just updated the Smart Controller firmware hoping it would fix the problem...but it didn't.
2021-4-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules