Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Unlock iPhone with forgotten passcode
1270 3 1-4 02:01
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ezreal
lvl.2

China

Thanks for attention. Here is a discussion on how to unlock iPhone without passcode. The official method is to apply iTunes or iCloud. But note that if the iPhone has not been synced with iTunes, you need to put it into recovery mode and then connect to iTunes to restore. Besides, using iCloud requires that the "Find My iPhone" is enabled and you remember the iCloud account. Alternatively, using an unlocking tool called Joyoshare iPasscode Unlocker can also unlock iPhone without knowing passcode.  
1-4 02:01
Use props
djiuser_ymOM7KXivdA5
New

United States

I agree with the topic above, iTunes and iCloud are good choice for us, after unlocking iPhone  passcode, we can restore from backup file to get back lost iPhone data and settings.
But the quickest way is still the iPhone passcode unlock tool, which can unlock iPhone without password with click.
4-9 18:36
Use props
xeifoulaouy
New

United States

EelPhone iPhone Unlock is another best choice to unlock iPhone/iPad without password
4-9 18:42
Use props
LaraLogan
lvl.1

United States

There are many ways to unlock the device. I once used RecoveryTool iPhone Unlocker, which quickly removes the lock screen of my iPhone.More: https://www.recovery-tool.com/iphone-unlocker.html
6-21 21:06
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules