Missing Phantom
693 3 2020-1-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NaperUAS
lvl.1
Flight distance : 236575 ft

United States

I work for a municipality and I am trying to locate a UAS that went missing. Is there a way to determine the last location the unit was active?

Daniel Smith

2020-1-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Daniel, sorry for your loss, was the drone was stolen or flew away? If it was stolen, regretfully, we are unable to track the drone. We recommend that you report to your local authorities of the theft that had happened, and allow the police to run on their investigation of this incident.
If the drone flew away, there are flight records in the APP if you connected to the APP during the flight. For DJI Go, tap the paper airplane icon in the upper left, for DJI Go 4, tap the paper airplane icon in the bottom left, you will find the flight record, you may locate the last coordinate to try to find your drone. But please note it is only the last location when the flight record ended.
2020-1-4
Use props
NaperUAS
lvl.1
Flight distance : 236575 ft

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 1-4 18:58
Hi Daniel, sorry for your loss, was the drone was stolen or flew away? If it was stolen, regretfully, we are unable to track the drone. We recommend that you report to your local authorities of the theft that had happened, and allow the police to run on their investigation of this incident.
If the drone flew away, there are flight records in the APP if you connected to the APP during the flight. For DJI Go, tap the paper airplane icon in the upper left, for DJI Go 4, tap the paper airplane icon in the bottom left, you will find the flight record, you may locate the last coordinate to try to find your drone. But please note it is only the last location when the flight record ended.

We believe the drone may have been stolen. We are in contact with the local authorities.  We were  hoping to learn the learn the last location and time the unit was powered on. Is this possible if I have the serial number?
2020-1-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

NaperUAS Posted at 1-5 03:58
We believe the drone may have been stolen. We are in contact with the local authorities.  We were  hoping to learn the learn the last location and time the unit was powered on. Is this possible if I have the serial number?

Unfortunately, we are unable to retrieve this info. Hoping we could do more, we apologize. Please contact the local authority for assistance.
2020-1-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules