Gimbal Yaw Behavior
595 5 2020-1-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
IndyRick
lvl.2

United States

When I hover my MM indoors and just pan using the yaw control, I see a "jerkiness" in the video that I'm not seeing in other situations.  I believe that the gimbal is trying to hold the camera steady, but I want it to pan.  The only gimbal control that I can find in Fly refers to pitch control.  Am I missing something?  Does your MM behave the same way?  Do other 3-axis gimbal drones behave the same way?
2020-1-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day IndyRick. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have shared with us. Can you please upload a short sample video of the said issue for us to be able to see and assist you further. Thank you.
2020-1-4
Use props
djiuser_fE4jAzsWrsx2
New
Brazil

My mini mavic camera stop working, fly 4 times only, try everthing already, what can I do?
2020-1-4
Use props
lannes
First Officer
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

djiuser_fE4jAzsWrsx2 Posted at 1-4 15:15
My mini mavic camera stop working, fly 4 times only, try everthing already, what can I do?

You have to tell us more what the problem is and where is the problem
2020-1-4
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

When telling us you have an issue, it’s always good to tell everything you know about the issue, is there an error message, or any information no matter how little or big it may seem to help us to be able to determine what’s happening. Simply saying it doesn’t work doesn’t give us enough to go on to be able to help.
2020-1-4
Use props
IndyRick
lvl.2

United States

Sorry, but I think that my problem may be with my editing/display setup.  At this time, I'm not certain that a problem exists.  Please excuse me, I'm a newbie to video.
2020-1-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules