1501 7 2020-1-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tactical Trvlr
Second Officer
Flight distance : 255407 ft
  • >>>
United States

As we enter 2020 it is my opinion the DJI Osmo Action is still the best option for a small simple vlogging camera.

2020-1-4
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

Yes.  it is.  thanks for the share  and making this video for DJI.
2020-1-5
Use props
djiuser_cyd6QfPkY1Ck
lvl.1
United Arab Emirates

Hi,

I am still experiencing latency issue while recording in 1080P 50FPS. Also it seem the lens cap gets very hot, Is it normal?Does anyone else face the same issues?
2020-1-5
Use props
djiuser_cyd6QfPkY1Ck
lvl.1
United Arab Emirates

djiuser_cyd6QfPkY1Ck Posted at 1-5 07:40
Hi,

I am still experiencing latency issue while recording in 1080P 50FPS. Also it seem the lens cap gets very hot, Is it normal?Does anyone else face the same issues?

The issue I mentioned happens while using loop recording.
2020-1-5
Use props
Tactical Trvlr
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_cyd6QfPkY1Ck Posted at 1-5 07:46
The issue I mentioned happens while using loop recording.

I have not experienced any issues like that. I admittedly have not used loop recording on my Osmo Action. I'll give it a try and let you know what I see.
2020-1-5
Use props
djiuser_cyd6QfPkY1Ck
lvl.1
United Arab Emirates

Tactical Trvlr Posted at 1-5 13:15
I have not experienced any issues like that. I admittedly have not used loop recording on my Osmo Action. I'll give it a try and let you know what I see.

The latency issue happens at 60 and 50FPS no matter which mode of recording and resolution.
2020-1-5
Use props
Tactical Trvlr
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_cyd6QfPkY1Ck Posted at 1-5 19:34
The latency issue happens at 60 and 50FPS no matter which mode of recording and resolution.

That’s odd. I have experienced almost no latency anymore since the latest firmware update. It’s still there, but very slight and not a problem at all.

Honestly I never had a problem with the latency issues on the camera. I just used the screen for a reference for framing and adjusting controls. The images always came out just fine and the latency never caused any issues for me personally.
2020-1-6
Use props
djiuser_cyd6QfPkY1Ck
lvl.1
United Arab Emirates

I usually shoot at 30FPS and there is no latency at this FPS. But looping mode supports only 50/60FPS and at this FPS there is a latency of almost 2sec. It shouldn't be much of a problem while recording, but it should be addressed in the next firmware update. After all it's a bug in the software.
2020-1-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules