Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Android Go4 v.4.3.28 is not giving flight parameter on oneplus 7T
1010 3 2020-1-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
S-e-ven
First Officer
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Hi, I just "ran" into this, today, b/c I used my main device that has the latest GO4 on it.
Seems like 2017, the one app in  october(?),methinks.
I can fly, all works well, just height, distance and speed is not showing.
Anything known?

Is the app version before that working on Droid 10?

IMG_20200105_191213.JPG
2020-1-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day S-e-ven. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. Have you tried using a different mobile device to see if the issue persist? Searching for the Oneplus 7T on the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Go 4 application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not yet listed as a recommended mobile device for the DJI Go 4 application.  There is a possibility that the Oneplus 7T will be able to work on said application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI go 4 application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the application while using it. For reference I will post a list where in you can check the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Go 4 application. Thank you for your understanding and support.

2020-1-5
Use props
S-e-ven
First Officer
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-5 08:22
Hello and good day S-e-ven. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. Have you tried using a different mobile device to see if the issue persist? Searching for the Oneplus 7T on the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Go 4 application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not yet listed as a recommended mobile device for the DJI Go 4 application.  There is a possibility that the Oneplus 7T will be able to work on said application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI go 4 application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the application while using it. For reference I will post a list where in you can check the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Go 4 application. Thank you for your understanding and support.

[view_image]

Thanks!
I'll look into that, tomorrow!
Today I flew the next batteries with the GO4 Mod
2020-1-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

S-e-ven Posted at 1-5 08:33
Thanks!
I'll look into that, tomorrow!
Today I flew the next batteries with the GO4 Mod

You are very much welcome S-e-ven. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2020-1-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules