Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Repair Request Unavailable in Canada?
1394 3 2020-1-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bfindlay
lvl.2
Flight distance : 431594 ft
Canada

Hi,

I requested a repair online for Canada but it says its not available in my location.  Just wondering if this is an error or if I in fact can't send my drone from Canada to get repaired by DJI.  I've had the same drone repaired previously.

Blake

2020-1-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Blake. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May I know the model of the DJI drone that need to be sent in for repair for me to be able to assist you further?Thank you.
2020-1-5
Use props
bfindlay
lvl.2
Flight distance : 431594 ft
Canada

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-5 11:08
Hello and good day Blake. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May I know the model of the DJI drone that need to be sent in for repair for me to be able to assist you further?Thank you.

No problem at all just wanted to figure this out, I appreciate the fast response.  Its a Phantom 3 Standard.  I am fairly certain it is the board that needs to be swapped out and although I don't receive any ESC errors, it seems the motor is shorting out.
2020-1-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

bfindlay Posted at 1-5 11:59
No problem at all just wanted to figure this out, I appreciate the fast response.  Its a Phantom 3 Standard.  I am fairly certain it is the board that needs to be swapped out and although I don't receive any ESC errors, it seems the motor is shorting out.

Online repair form is not available in Canada currently, please send email to support@dji.com with your concern and team will guide you what to do next.
2020-1-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules