Mavic mini errors
1306 6 2020-1-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_xX0XuI89LkmZ
lvl.1
Mexico

Hello. My name is Imanol and I bought a mavic mini on dec 30 in a miami airport store.

Since the first time I used it showed issues on the many items. I downloaded the firmware actualizaciones and the problems are still.

Camera won’t work, visual sensors errors etc.

What can I do?
2020-1-5
Use props
djiuser_xX0XuI89LkmZ
lvl.1
Mexico

2020-1-5
Use props
djiuser_xX0XuI89LkmZ
lvl.1
Mexico

ED48B673-BD90-4DD1-AD9C-597686E1D6C9.png
2020-1-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Imanol. I am sorry to read and to know that you are having issues with your DJI Mavic Mini. Since this issue is happening with your DJI Mavic Mini. I would suggest to conatct our DJI Support team  at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We have a support team who would do their best to find out the reason of the said issue and then the corresponding resolution would be provided. Thank for your support.
2020-1-5
Use props
djiuser_xX0XuI89LkmZ
lvl.1
Mexico

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-5 15:37
Hello and good day Imanol. I am sorry to read and to know that you are having issues with your DJI Mavic Mini. Since this issue is happening with your DJI Mavic Mini. I would suggest to conatct our DJI Support team  at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We have a support team who would do their best to find out the reason of the said issue and then the corresponding resolution would be provided. Thank for your support.

Thank you for your quick response. Will try that later.
2020-1-5
Use props
djiuser_4kcBxjQtfJwO
New

Vietnam

A lot of errors
2020-1-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

djiuser_xX0XuI89LkmZ Posted at 1-5 16:49
Thank you for your quick response. Will try that later.

You are very much welcome Imanol. Please keep us posted on the said issue for us to be able to assist your further. Thank you and fly safe always.
2020-1-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules