Korean BOT Mails
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
young.selina
lvl.4
Flight distance : 45226 ft
United Kingdom

Dear DJI,

The Phantom 3 Forum seems to be under attack!

I'm sure that you are aware of this fact and that you will be addressing the issue very shortly! But at present we seem to be awash with meaningless Korean messages that repeat the same short phrase over and over again! It makes sifting through genuine messages that much harder.

I, for one, await your prompt and swift swinging into action.

Yours,

young.selina
2015-6-12
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

They are getting through our spam filter.  I do this daily.  Sorry for the inconvenience.
2015-6-12
Use props
Paul
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4596 ft
Canada

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2015-6-12 23:10
They are getting through our spam filter.  I do this daily.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks Tahoe_Ed.  The spammers appear to have upped their game in the  last couple of months.
2015-6-12
Use props
gregg1r
lvl.4

United States

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2015-6-12 23:10

Ed, how about adding a report post button? I refuse to open any of the postings due to the possibility of containing the IOS shutdown command.
2015-6-12
Use props
Total
lvl.4
Flight distance : 336480 ft
Canada

A report button is on the bottom left of every post . Along with REPLY   SUPPORT    OPPOSITION    REPORT
2015-6-12
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yes, please report.  I may miss something.  However, every day I go through each category and check for new spam.  More eyes the better.  Thank you all for your patience.  
2015-6-12
Use props
Phuglie
lvl.4
Flight distance : 45226 ft
United Kingdom

Not noticed any more spam - but there again I've not been on here as much - keep up the good house cleaning!
2015-9-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules