Unlocking Geo zones in Canada?
978 2 2020-1-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_0sznpSoW5hVC
Second Officer
Flight distance : 314820 ft
Canada

Seems like it's crystal clear on how to obtain approval to fly in blue authorization zones in the USA via LAANC for recreational flyers. So I'm wondering if there is an equivalent process for Canada to obtain flight approval. Or is there no need to obtain approval as long as we follow federal/local laws? I'm on the very edge of a blue authorization zone if that helps

2020-1-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. I hope that our valued DJI co pilots located in Canada can provide you the best information for this inquiry. In addition, please check local policies and regulations before flying. The Fly Safe web portal offers downloadable regulatory documents from various countries which have been collated by DJI. As relevant laws and regulations will be updated from time to time, please go
to the following airspace management policy websites to learn more. Thank you for your valued support.
2020-1-6
Use props
djiuser_0sznpSoW5hVC
Second Officer
Flight distance : 314820 ft
Canada

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-6 12:11
Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. I hope that our valued DJI co pilots located in Canada can provide you the best information for this inquiry. In addition, please check local policies and regulations before flying. The Fly Safe web portal offers downloadable regulatory documents from various countries which have been collated by DJI. As relevant laws and regulations will be updated from time to time, please go
to the following airspace management policy websites to learn more. Thank you for your valued support.

If I click on "local regulations" under "Policies and Regulations" at your site: https://www.dji.com/ca/flysafe, it just gives me: Bad Request
Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.

No help there.
2020-1-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules