Lost my controller
3175 4 2020-1-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Roy Rogers
First Officer
Flight distance : 1186296 ft
United States

Lost My controller and after jumping throught hoops for the last month , I get my controller today and it doesnt have the cord that connects to the phone
/-: Lame DJI
2020-1-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi Roy, sorry for the inconvenience. We managed to get your case number via your forum account, apologize that the case was only for the remote controller, the remote controller cable was not included. You may purchase the Mavic Remote Controller Cable from this link: https://store.dji.com/product/mavic-rc-cable?vid=19441. We appreciate your kind understanding, thanks.
2020-1-6
Use props
Roy Rogers
First Officer
Flight distance : 1186296 ft
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 1-6 19:49
Hi Roy, sorry for the inconvenience. We managed to get your case number via your forum account, apologize that the case was only for the remote controller, the remote controller cable was not included. You may purchase the Mavic Remote Controller Cable from this link: https://store.dji.com/product/mavic-rc-cable?vid=19441. We appreciate your kind understanding, thanks.

Id sooner burn it then give another cent to y'all.
And say what you want Natalia That's LAME to sale someone a controller knowing they cant use it without the Cable
2020-1-7
Use props
Estelle Lau
Second Officer
Flight distance : 38632 ft
  • >>>

Roy Rogers Posted at 1-7 02:34
Id sooner burn it then give another cent to y'all.
And say what you want Natalia That's LAME to sale someone a controller knowing they cant use it without the Cable

Hmm, DJI should send you a drone as well.
That's LAME to sale someone a controller knowing they can't use it without the drone, haha.
2020-1-7
Use props
SupBro
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1454193 ft
  • >>>
United States

What did you expect from a chinese firm? We all forget, these people are in china pretending theyre not.
2020-1-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules