Barrel effect even in 1080
635 4 2020-1-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Village Video
lvl.2
Flight distance : 23301 ft
United States

I have the Mavic 2 pro and saw tremondus barrel effect in 4k but was told that problem doesnt exist in H264
I posted a video all shot in h264 here

Been talking via email with DJI

drone.jpg

Above is from the aircraft Notice bow on flag pole Below is from the controller
I cant use video from the controller because the video often breaks up (Transmission interference a possibility)

ANY IDEAS??? Editing is too time consuming using Vegas pro.. DJI doesnt support this NLE

ctrl.jpg
2020-1-6
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

There's 3574 Internet publications regarding this issue ... Actually normal for 10-bit footage recorded in DLOG-M or HDR color space, no matter what resolution. Easily fixable in any decent video editing software, but if you're in a hurry, record your video in NORMAL color space.
2020-1-6
Use props
Village Video
lvl.2
United States

Matthew Dobrski Posted at 1-6 22:22
There's 3574 Internet publications regarding this issue ... Actually normal for 10-bit footage recorded in DLOG-M or HDR color space, no matter what resolution. Easily fixable in any decent video editing software, but if you're in a hurry, record your video in NORMAL color space.

Set for H264 60 fps  No choices for Normal color space (Grayed out )  HLG appears to be slightly highlighted  (Not bright where you can select it) This is  8 bit recordings shown above The video seems correct out of the controller but not out of the aircraft. Using video for broadcast so yes... always in a hurry and while I could use the video off the controller IF there was no transmission breakup however usually there is, even in a parking lot of a church on a holiday. I'm not near any city but in sparcely populatrd area for this test.Does the software in the controller fix this issue but not on the aircraft? Will DJI release the software for a computer for an easy fix without needing a NLE program? Does the Mavic 2 zoom have the same issue??
2020-1-7
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Village Video Posted at 1-7 03:51
Set for H264 60 fps  No choices for Normal color space (Grayed out )  HLG appears to be slightly highlighted  (Not bright where you can select it) This is  8 bit recordings shown above The video seems correct out of the controller but not ouy of the aircraft. Using video for broadcast so yes... always in a hurry and while I could use the video off the controller IF there was no transmission breakup however usually there is, even in a parking lot of a church on a holiday. I'm not near any city but in sparcely populatrd area for this test.Does the software in the controller fix this issue but not on the aircraft? Will DJI release the software for a computer for an easy fix without needing a NLE program? Does the Mavic 2 zoom have the same issue??

At H264 60fps what resolution are you recording in.
2020-1-7
Use props
Village Video
lvl.2
United States

DAFlys Posted at 1-7 04:06
At H264 60fps what resolution are you recording in.

The same, Aircraft  1920 x 1080
2020-1-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules