Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Gimbal Shaking Error Mavic Pro
2792 2 2020-1-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Anile8er
New

Canada

Hey guys,
I have a Mavic Pro now out of warranty but not really much fly time (never crashed) and now has a problem with the gimbal shaking alot mid way through flight.

About 10 minutes in to flight (sometimes less) the gimbal will start shaking and Ill get a gimbal shaking error. I tried to calibrate the gimbal and had a faliure the first time at 68% the gimbal kinda of froze and the motor made a bit of a whining sound and started to over heat. I physically turned the gimbal on all axis's to their max and calibrated again and it passed. Went to fly again and again midway through flight camera shook and got the error.

In looking at the Gimbal physically and in more detail  I found the below.
- Gimbal mounting plate is secure with all 4 rubber mounts in place and the 4 elastics attached to the mounting arms
- The mounting plate is below the mount tab as it should be and the mount tab is not bent seems straight
- One thing that looks odd is the wires going to the gimbal motor are exposed and not well wrapped
- When turning the gimbal to face up or down the top of the gimbal makes contact with the small tab that holds the mount plate in place. Not sure if this is normal.

My theory is that the top of the gimbal is hitting the tab that holds the mounting bracket in place and if theres a slow movement of the camera forward or back it catches the tab slightly and the motor gets stuck.

I have attached the pics. Please let me know what can be done here and if this a known issue or if any has advice. Again the unit is out of warranty and I am based in Thailand so sending to DJI is not an option.

Any help would be greatly apprecaited!!!
Gimbal.jpg
Cable.jpg
Tab.jpg
2020-1-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern, Please try to do a firmware refresh to isolate the issue. If the issue still persists after this steps, kindly please visit our DJI Recommended Repair Center website for you to be able to locate the nearest recommended repair facility in Thailand for us to  be able to assist your further. In addition, I will be posting an image for the nearby facility in Thailand. Thank you.

2020-1-7
Use props
rpayet
lvl.1

Seychelles

Hi! Anile8er... I have the same issue. How your problem solved?
2021-8-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules