error 1002 mavic 2 pro
4968 5 2020-1-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Holl120
lvl.1

Colombia

Saludos, tengo un problema con el último mavic 2 pro que adquirimos, después de activarlo y actualizarlo, traté de volarlo y al conectarme con más de 8 satélites, el dron aterriza solo haciendo una cuenta regresiva de 10 segundos, luego el error sale el mensaje 1002.

FACTURA MAVIC 2.png
Sin título.png
2020-1-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Holl120. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please PM me the serial number of your drone for us to be able to check and assist you further. Thank you.
2020-1-11
Use props
Holl120
lvl.1

Colombia

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-11 09:32
Hello and good day Holl120. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please PM me the serial number of your drone for us to be able to check and assist you further. Thank you.

Hi Stephen, thank you very much for supporting me, the drone serial is 163CG9L-R0A20KM.
I hope to receive your response soon as I need the drone for my work.
2020-1-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Holl120 Posted at 1-14 05:18
[view_image]

Hi Stephen, thank you very much for supporting me, the drone serial is 163CG9L-R0A20KM.

Hello and good day Holl120. Thank you for providing this photo and the serial number of your DJI Mavic 2 Pro. I will know check the serial number to our DJI database and i will be sending you a notification through PM on what are the information that I have gathered. Thank you.
2020-1-14
Use props
Holl120
lvl.1

Colombia

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-14 13:15
Hello and good day Holl120. Thank you for providing this photo and the serial number of your DJI Mavic 2 Pro. I will know check the serial number to our DJI database and i will be sending you a notification through PM on what are the information that I have gathered. Thank you.

regards DJI stephen,

I hope to have good news soon
2020-1-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

You are very much welcome Holl120. I have already sent the said serial number to the designated DJI department for us to check. I will be sending you a PM with regards to this matter. Thank you for your understanding and patience.
2020-1-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules