Case CAS-3889986-K6K7M8
1381 3 2020-1-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
#WoOkieE#
lvl.2
Flight distance : 48035 ft
Saudi Arabia

Can someone kindly update me on case CAS-3889986-K6K7M8 , I tried reaching call center but they couldn’t access the case details , appreciated
2020-1-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, upon checking your case, the accident was not caused by pilot error and the drone will be covered under warranty, our support team has replied to your email and explained the data analysis result, please follow the suggestion in the email and send in the drone at you the most convenience.
We have also informed the team to reply to your email about your question as soon possible, please wait a moment, thank you.
2020-1-8
Use props
#WoOkieE#
lvl.2
Flight distance : 48035 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 1-8 00:21
Hi there, upon checking your case, the accident was not caused by pilot error and the drone will be covered under warranty, our support team has replied to your email and explained the data analysis result, please follow the suggestion in the email and send in the drone at you the most convenience.
We have also informed the team to reply to your email about your question as soon possible, please wait a moment, thank you.

Thanks Mindy , as DJI has confirmed there is an issue with my MM , they informed me i can only repair and not replace it as this is after 15 Days of purchase .. , They also informed me that incase sending it to HK would be an issue due to shipping and customs , i can instead send it to their local ( Recommended Service Center ) to be repaired .

After having a look on DJI Policy , looks like repairing a Drone in a Recommended Repair Center makes it out of warranty as mentioned on DJI Website .. ( Recommended Service Centers: Are trained by DJI and have the capability to repair DJI products. The warranty responsibility will transfer to the Recommended Service Center for any products they repair, and those products will no longer be warranted by DJI.)

Does that means that DJI Support is recommending me to repair is in a Repair Center that would void my warranty ...im really confused here , Appreciate your feedback
2020-1-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

#WoOkieE# Posted at 1-8 02:38
Thanks Mindy , as DJI has confirmed there is an issue with my MM , they informed me i can only repair and not replace it as this is after 15 Days of purchase .. , They also informed me that incase sending it to HK would be an issue due to shipping and customs , i can instead send it to their local ( Recommended Service Center ) to be repaired .

After having a look on DJI Policy , looks like repairing a Drone in a Recommended Repair Center makes it out of warranty as mentioned on DJI Website .. ( Recommended Service Centers: Are trained by DJI and have the capability to repair DJI products. The warranty responsibility will transfer to the Recommended Service Center for any products they repair, and those products will no longer be warranted by DJI.)

The warranty responsibility will transfer to the Recommended Service Center, which means if the repaired drone needs a warranty service in the future, you can still contact them for assistance.
2020-1-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules