Function keys in Dji go 4. Awake developers!
1016 3 2020-1-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pinodrone
lvl.1
Flight distance : 39583 ft
Italy

Maybe it will affect those like me who have a Mavic 2 zoom.

With the Litchi application it is possible to program the buttons of the joystick button on the remote control to directly change the ISO and shutter values ​​when using the manual shooting mode, without having to enter the settings each time.

I find it foolish that the developers have foreseen with Dji go 4 the possibility of programming the buttons of the radio control with useless features such as calling up the map or centering the focus (which you can do much more by simply touching the screen) and not this one  instead it is really useful.  Do we want to urge developers to implement this possibility also on dji go 4?

Litchi vs Dji go4

Litchi vs Dji go4
2020-1-8
Use props
Pinodrone
lvl.1
Flight distance : 39583 ft
Italy

In Litchi you can program the up button to switch from ISO to Shutter speed and use the left and right buttons to change their values. This is a really useful function. What is the difficulty to implement it also in Dji go 4?
Tasti funzione.jpg
2020-1-8
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I thought in some modes, that's exactly what the joy stick was for.
2020-1-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Pinodrone. Thank you for sharing these information and your insights with regards to this matter. Let me cascade this thread to the designated DJI department for further attention. Thank you.
2020-1-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules