United States

Please add support for 90D Canon
2020-4-18
Use props
youtube.com/rtrrey
lvl.3
Flight distance : 848038 ft
Canada

From the update, IR cable is none functional. Start recording will not work, please update the IR cable.
2020-4-30
Use props
Pedro L.
New
Germany

Dear All, with respect to this feature:

"Added photo capture, video recording, autofocus, and focus pull support for Canon EOS 200D cameras with supported EF mount lenses using the Multi-Camera Control Cable (MCC-Mini). "

It seems to me that this was added only to Ronin-S and not Ronin SC. Is it so, or Ronin SC is compatible too?
If not, are there plans to add the integration between Canon 200D and Ronin SC any time soon?

Being the SL2 a small and light camera, I would actually expect that the integration would be implmented to the  Ronin SC first... :-)
2020-5-14
Use props
Sergey Asa
lvl.3
Russia

Is the release date of the new firmware known?
We are waiting for support for BMPCC 4k and 6K
2020-6-5
Use props
Indio
Second Officer
Flight distance : 303373 ft
  • >>>
Austria

Sergey Asa Posted at 6-5 02:50
Is the release date of the new firmware known?
We are waiting for support for BMPCC 4k and 6K

start/stop of video and take a picture works well on pocket 4k
what more do you want?
2020-6-5
Use props
djiuser_iOVEYldBm501
lvl.2

United States

+1 on adding support for the Blackmagic Pocket 4K/6K. Both the camera and gimbal are very capable and would be amazing if they worked together.

Yes start/stop recording works up till the point that focus is manipulated. This can be done via a half press of the gimbal record button or simply by moving the focus wheel. After this, the gimbal can no longer communicate with the camera (no more start/stop recording). Focus does work for the first few seconds that the gimbal turns on but the connection is quickly severed.

DJI, please fix this issue. The Robin S is my first DJI purchase and seeing the lack of support and communication to customers on this is unacceptable. As an electrical and computer engineer myself, I’m sure this can be resolved if you just task a couple engineers to work on this for a week or so.

My future DJI purchases are hanging in the balance until this is fixed.
2020-6-6
Use props
Indio
Second Officer
Flight distance : 303373 ft
  • >>>
Austria

ok, i use the tilta nucleus-n, and not the original focus wheel
2020-6-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now