Phantom 4 Pro not recognized by Windows
1480 2 2020-1-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ALDOT-Steve
lvl.1

United States

I have 3 Phantom 4 Pro aircraft. All three of them were connecting fine to my computer for updates and calibration last month. After sitting on storage charge for three weeks, I pulled them all out to fully charge and check the firmware and recalibrate them if needed (it seems to be an issue if they sit without flying for more than 2 weeks). After fully charging the batteries, I connected the drones to my laptop and got no response. I checked to see if they would connect to the Go 4 app and they did. I tried several computers and several USB cables. I have tried Windows 10 and Windows 7. I have full admin rights to my computers and there are no issues. Windows simply does not recognize that the drones are plugged into a USB port. There is an orange LED above the SD card slot, something I have not found any mention of anywhere. It is clearly not red. I have uninstalled the Assistant and reinstalled the newest version. We have never used the DJI_Win_driver that forum members have told me to install. The certificate has expired and it is considered unsigned. Installing this violates my organization's security policies and cannot be worked around. Since we've never used it, and the drones have connected with no issue in the past, this is not the problem. Any other assistance is welcomed.
20200108_102232.jpg
2020-1-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please clarify if the 3 drones do the same thing that it will not connect to several computers? Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2020-1-9
Use props
ALDOT-Steve
lvl.1

United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-9 08:50
Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please clarify if the 3 drones do the same thing that it will not connect to several computers? Please keep us posted. Thank you!

Correct. All 3 of the drones have the same issue.
2020-1-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules