Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dimetrica 3d
lvl.1

Argentina

Hola tengo el mismo problema que muchos usuarios de este foro,

el cardán dejó de funcionar durante la actualización a

FW 01.04.0400,   de repente recibí información "sin tarjeta sd",

Ahora Mavic Pro no vio ninguna tarjeta SD.

Traté de actualizar el firmware de Mavic Pro a FW 01.04.0500, pero sigue igual, y luego intente degradar a FW 01.04.0100 y la actualización falla y Mavic se está reiniciando al 40% - "error: indefinido 0x020104" (lo intenté varias veces)

Después de muchos intentos logre degradar a FW 01.04.0100 pero el problema continuo, No hay icono de cardán o configuración en el menú principal, Las tarjetas SD no se pueden leer ni formatear.

Tal vez me está ayudando un firmware beta para ayudar a resolver mi problema.

Espero respuesta gracias.

Mi DJI accont: seba_15_12_91 @ hotmail.com

-

Hola, tengo el mismo problema que muchos usuarios de este foro, el cardán dejó de funcionar durante la actualización a FW 01.04.0400, de repente recibí información "sin tarjeta SD", ahora Mavic Pro no vio ninguna tarjeta SD. Intenté actualizar el firmware de Mavic Pro a FW 01.04.0500, pero sigue siendo el mismo, y luego intenté degradar a FW 01.04.0100 y la actualización falla y Mavic se reinicia al 40% - "error: indefinido 0x020104" ( Lo intenté varias veces) Tal vez me está proporcionando un firmware beta para ayudar a resolver mi problema :-) Mi DJI accont: seba_15_12_91 @ hotmail.com      

2020-1-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. May I know, what was the version of the drone prior from updating to this version? I would recommend to please try refreshing the firmware of the said using the DJI Assistant 2 while the SD card is removed from the drone. If issue still persists, I would recommend to please contact our DJI Support Team to start up a ticket to further diagnose the cause of the issue. Please note that the repair cost will depend on the said warranty period of the drone otherwise, valid charges will apply. Thank you.
2020-1-9
Use props
Dimetrica 3d
lvl.1

Argentina

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-9 08:25
Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. May I know, what was the version of the drone prior from updating to this version? I would recommend to please try refreshing the firmware of the said using the DJI Assistant 2  while the SD card is removed from the drone. If issue still persists, I would recommend to please contact our DJI Support Team to start up a ticket to further diagnose the cause of the issue. Please note that the repair cost will depend on the said warranty period of the drone otherwise, valid charges will apply. Thank you.

Hola el dron tenia FW 01.04.0300 y funcionaba correctamente, luego actualice a FW 01.04.0400 y comenzaron los problemas, crei q actualizarlo a FW 01.04.0500 lo solucionaría , pero empeoro, asi que intente actualizar y se carga solo hasta 44% . luego intente bajar el FW logre instalar el FW 01.04.0100 luego de reiterados intentos, pero también de forma interrumpida. y los problemas persisten.  vi en el foro (https://forum.dji.com/thread-94938-24-1.html) que a muchos usuarios les enviaban una versión de FW Beta a su cuenta de DJI para poder instalar una versión previa de FW donde se soluciona el problema y asi luego volver a actualizarlo.

Hi, the drone had FW 01.04.0300 and it worked correctly, then I updated to FW 01.04.0400 and the problems started, I thought updating it to FW 01.04.0500 would solve it, but it got worse, so try to update and it only loads up to 44%. then try to download the FW, install the FW 01.04.0100 after repeated attempts, but also interrupted. and the problems persist. I saw in the forum (https://forum.dji.com/thread-94938-24-1.html) that many users sent a version of FW Beta to their DJI account to be able to install a previous version of FW where the problem is solved and then update again.
Is it possible to perform that procedure?
My DJI account: seba_15_12_91@hotmail.com
Es posible realizar ese procedimiento?
mi cuenta DJI: seba_15_12_91@hotmail.com
2020-1-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Dimetrica 3d Posted at 1-9 09:07
Hola el dron tenia FW 01.04.0300 y funcionaba correctamente, luego actualice a FW 01.04.0400 y comenzaron los problemas, crei q actualizarlo a FW 01.04.0500 lo solucionaría , pero empeoro, asi que intente actualizar y se carga solo hasta 44% . luego intente bajar el FW logre instalar el FW 01.04.0100 luego de reiterados intentos, pero también de forma interrumpida. y los problemas persisten.  vi en el foro (https://forum.dji.com/thread-94938-24-1.html) que a muchos usuarios les enviaban una versión de FW Beta a su cuenta de DJI para poder instalar una versión previa de FW donde se soluciona el problema y asi luego volver a actualizarlo.

Hi, the drone had FW 01.04.0300 and it worked correctly, then I updated to FW 01.04.0400 and the problems started, I thought updating it to FW 01.04.0500 would solve it, but it got worse, so try to update and it only loads up to 44%. then try to download the FW, install the FW 01.04.0100 after repeated attempts, but also interrupted. and the problems persist. I saw in the forum (https://forum.dji.com/thread-94938-24-1.html) that many users sent a version of FW Beta to their DJI account to be able to install a previous version of FW where the problem is solved and then update again.

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this matter. I have forwarded this information to our designated DJI support team. And after reviewing the said information. Since you had v01.04.0300 then tried updating the firmware using the DJI Assistant 2 and the issue still persists. I would recommend to please send in the drone for further diagnosis. Again I am sorry for the trouble. Thank you.
2020-1-15
Use props
djiuser_0c1DZzwHUPx2
lvl.1

Portugal

Any updates on this? im having the exact same problem, gimbal status says n/a and sd also says n/a, when i try to refresh the update only goes to 44% and then stops and guives me the error 0x020104...
2021-2-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules