DJI Assistant stuck on download
1883 3 2020-1-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jbazinettolson
lvl.1

United States

Hi all,
I have searched the forum for help but haven't found it. I am trying to update firmware on a Mavic Pro using my MacBook Pro and the Assistant. This morning it got to 45% download and then froze, then my battery got below 50% so I had to quit. I tried again, this time it goes to 18% and just sit there. It's been 20 minutes. What am I doing wrong?

Last night I tried to update using the app on my iPhone. The update failed. About to try wifi + app again since I cannot get the desktop software to work.

Thank you in advance!

2020-1-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Assistant 2 to see if the problem persists? Also, if there's a chance that you can use a different PC to update your unit for us to further isolate the issue. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2020-1-12
Use props
jbazinettolson
lvl.1

United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-12 11:48
Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Assistant 2 to see if the problem persists? Also, if there's a chance that you can use a different PC to update your unit for us to further isolate the issue. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your understanding and support!

I was able to get assistance via chat, thank you. I wasn't able to update via Assistant at all, I ended up using WIfi and the app on my iPhone instead.

It took me 6+ hours to update the firmware because of all the fails and technical issues. Not exactly quick.
2020-1-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

jbazinettolson Posted at 1-13 16:22
I was able to get assistance via chat, thank you. I wasn't able to update via Assistant at all, I ended up using WIfi and the app on my iPhone instead.

It took me 6+ hours to update the firmware because of all the fails and technical issues. Not exactly quick.

Hi, thank you for keeping us updated. We're glad that you already manage to isolate the issue you are having right now. Again we do apologize for the trouble. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other concerns. Thank you!
2020-1-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules