lost the mini controller where to buy?
6915 33 2020-1-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rossosat
lvl.2

Italy

hello, my son lost the mini controller by forgetting out on a bench.
what can i do that i can't find even one for sale?

2020-1-9
Use props
lannes
First Officer
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Are you looking for the CE version ?

Haven't seen any of the CE versions for sale, FCC version is available on aliexpress, but you need to get the matching model for Italy which I think is the CE model.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/ ... 6.13.384c2f1d1cSW71

For the CE model you will need to raise a support ticket , or speak with DJI online support to see if they can get you one.

https://store.dji.com/guides/7-w ... i-customer-support/

2020-1-9
Use props
Dr0ne_n00b
lvl.3
Flight distance : 8060348 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Check your local classifieds - lots of cheap RCs and batteries from newbie pilots who lost their drone due to wind and other issues.
2020-1-10
Use props
Rossosat
lvl.2

Italy

Dr0ne_n00b Posted at 1-10 02:38
Check your local classifieds - lots of cheap RCs and batteries from newbie pilots who lost their drone due to wind and other issues.

yes i know but there arent any used controller in sell for the CE VERSION. Is absurd that dji dont sell the controller CE separately what can i do? trash the mini ? i am shocked.
2020-1-10
Use props
Rossosat
lvl.2

Italy

lannes Posted at 1-9 19:49
Are you looking for the CE version ?

Haven't seen any of the CE versions for sale, FCC version is available on aliexpress, but you need to get the matching model for Italy which I think is the CE model.

yes im looking for the CE version
Cant find it around the world
2020-1-10
Use props
Rossosat
lvl.2

Italy

DJI support told me to contact my local official dealer who also told me to contact DJI support. I seem to be a tennis ball. How can they sell something that isn't sold separately? I don't understand this absurdity. There aren't any mini's controller CE for sell around the world, is not an incubus... is true
2020-1-10
Use props
MARTINEZX
lvl.4
Poland

You can try Gumtree, OLX, or ebay.it
2020-1-10
Use props
lannes
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Many people in Europe on this forum have lost their MM's , maybe PM them to see if they want to sell you their left over remote controller
2020-1-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Rossosat. I am sorry to know that the remote controller of your DJI Mavic Mini was lost. As of the moment the DJI Mavic Mini's remote controller is not available on the DJI online store. With regards to this matter I would recommended you to conatct our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-1-10
Use props
TDZHDTV
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2068550 ft
United Kingdom

People are selling them on eBay now
2020-1-10
Use props
Rossosat
lvl.2

Italy

MARTINEZX Posted at 1-10 05:50
You can try Gumtree, OLX, or ebay.it

error 404 not found
2020-1-10
Use props
Rossosat
lvl.2

Italy

TDZHDTV Posted at 1-10 09:06
People are selling them on eBay now

for the CE version? remember are differen. I search every hour on ebay, never seen mavic mini controller for ce
2020-1-10
Use props
Rossosat
lvl.2

Italy

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-10 07:53
Hello and good day Rossosat. I am sorry to know that the remote controller of your DJI Mavic Mini was lost. As of the moment the DJI Mavic Mini's remote controller is not available on the DJI online store. With regards to this matter I would recommended you to conatct our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. Thank you.

im waiting for the answer! ty
2020-1-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Rossosat Posted at 1-10 11:10
im waiting for the answer! ty

You are very much welcome Rossosat. Please keep us posted on the said matter for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-1-10
Use props
Dr0ne_n00b
lvl.3
  • >>>
Australia

Your other option is to make them come to you. Buy a complete new kit, and just sell the drone alone. Somebody who lost theirs in flyaway might want to buy just drone only, so you can sell on local classifieds, or keep as backup incase yours flies away
2020-1-10
Use props
Rossosat
lvl.2

Italy

Dr0ne_n00b Posted at 1-10 15:02
Your other option is to make them come to you. Buy a complete new kit, and just sell the drone alone. Somebody who lost theirs in flyaway might want to buy just drone only, so you can sell on local classifieds, or keep as backup incase yours flies away

if forced I will do this: D but I hope I can only buy back the controller, also what market value does the radio control have if dji still doesn't sell it? it becomes difficult to separate the two prices, mini and rc
2020-1-10
Use props
Dr0ne_n00b
lvl.3
  • >>>
Australia

What the market will bear like anything.
2020-1-11
Use props
lannes
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Rossosat Posted at 1-10 16:21
if forced I will do this: D but I hope I can only buy back the controller, also what market value does the radio control have if dji still doesn't sell it? it becomes difficult to separate the two prices, mini and rc

As a guide this Australian DJI authorised retail store is selling the FCC version for 124 euro

https://www.d1store.com.au/products/Mavic-Mini-Remote-controller-(open-box)

They don't sell CE versions unfortunately
2020-1-11
Use props
Rossosat
lvl.2

Italy

lannes Posted at 1-11 18:15
As a guide this Australian DJI authorised retail store is selling the FCC version for 124 euro

https://www.d1store.com.au/products/Mavic-Mini-Remote-controller-(open-box)

im waiting the answer of dji support by email. I can't trust that i cant find...why dji don't sell it?
2020-1-12
Use props
Rossosat
lvl.2

Italy

This is not possibile, if you lost the controller or you ruine that you need to sell yours mini and buy another kit. This is ridicolous
47D003C2-925C-48EF-B264-77E67FE79BA0.png
2020-1-13
Use props
MARTINEZX
lvl.4
Poland

https://m.ebay.pl/itm/Dji-Mavic-Mini-Fernsteuerung-Fernbedienung-RC-Remote-Controller/402252379492?hash=item5da81c3564:g:HWsAAOSwvbZeZlgJ
2020-5-9
Use props
MARTINEZX
lvl.4
Poland

Btw that's another thing that Spark is better drone
2020-5-9
Use props
bjr981s
Second Officer
Flight distance : 139698 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Rossosat Posted at 1-13 13:09
This is not possibile, if you lost the controller or you ruine that you need to sell yours mini and buy another kit. This is ridicolous

Start a thread that DJI will not support you and ask members if anyone has a CE controller from a lost mavic mini drone.

2020-5-9
Use props
Dr. Alex
lvl.3
Flight distance : 156916 ft
Bulgaria

Hi, which country are u located. I have a spare CE controller from my previously lost drone.
2020-5-9
Use props
Renato61
Second Officer
Flight distance : 168163 ft
Italy

Se un altro controller può essere usato con il tuo mini, io ho il controller del mio mini che cadde in mare...

If another controller can be used with your mini, I have the controller of my mini fallen into the sea.
2020-5-9
Use props
Rossosat
lvl.2

Italy

Renato61 Posted at 5-9 09:28
Se un altro controller può essere usato con il tuo mini, io ho il controller del mio mini che cadde in mare...

If another controller can be used with your mini, I have the controller of my mini fallen into the sea.

ho gia dovuto ricomprare un intero drone anche perche la dji voleva farmi pagare il controller tipo 100 euro.
2020-5-10
Use props
Renato61
Second Officer
Italy

Rossosat Posted at 5-10 10:36
ho gia dovuto ricomprare un intero drone anche perche la dji voleva farmi pagare il controller tipo 100 euro.

Peccato...
2020-5-10
Use props
Rossosat
lvl.2

Italy

gia, ma non credo che anche tu mi avresti chiesto meno di 100 euro per il controller. invece cosi mi è costato solo 50 euro.
2020-5-11
Use props
PhasedSpaces
lvl.4
Flight distance : 185463 ft
United Kingdom

This does bring up the question...  Will the FCC controller work with a CE mini ?
2020-5-11
Use props
Renato61
Second Officer
Italy

Rossosat Posted at 5-11 03:42
gia, ma non credo che anche tu mi avresti chiesto meno di 100 euro per il controller. invece cosi mi è costato solo 50 euro.

Veramente se a qualcuno serve lo regalo...
2020-5-11
Use props
djiuser_gPTI4AnWsF84
New

Australia

Renato61 Posted at 2020-5-9 09:28

Hi I’m in Australia and I’m in need of a mavic mini controller if you can help me please I will pay you if you want cheers
2022-12-8
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_gPTI4AnWsF84 Posted at 12-8 14:23
Hi I’m in Australia and I’m in need of a mavic mini controller if you can help me please I will pay you if you want cheers

Do you realise Renato61's post was made 9/5/2020?
Have a look on ebay etc..
Importing from Italy would probably cost more in postage and import duties than it is worth
2022-12-8
Use props
djiuser_biTvfiaomdB7
New

Australia

I have one to sell!!
2022-12-11
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The world is a big place and there are different versions of the controller, it might be an idea to say where you are.
2022-12-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules