Is Care Refresh going to still be available?
1008 7 2020-1-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
graywoulf
lvl.3
Flight distance : 91033 ft
United States

I have the Care Refresh for my Spark until March when it expires. Will I be able to renew it? I have never needed to use it but had peace of mind knowing it was there. Thanks.
2020-1-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi graywoulf, we have DJI Care Refresh+ available in North America (the U.S. and Canada), it can be purchased  if:
1) DJI Care Refresh has already been purchased.
2) DJI Care Refresh has not yet expired.
3) There is at least one product replacement left under DJI Care Refresh.

If your drone still meets the requirements above, you will be able to renew it, please check more details here: https://store.dji.com/product/dji-care-refresh-plus-spark
2020-1-9
Use props
graywoulf
lvl.3
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 1-9 19:07
Hi graywoulf, we have DJI Care Refresh+ available in North America (the U.S. and Canada), it can be purchased  if:
1) DJI Care Refresh has already been purchased.
2) DJI Care Refresh has not yet expired.

Thank you Mindy for that information. Good to know that.
2020-1-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

graywoulf Posted at 1-10 00:38
Thank you Mindy for that information. Good to know that.

You are welcome, please feel free to let us know if you have any further concerns.
2020-1-10
Use props
graywoulf
lvl.3
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 1-10 01:19
You are welcome, please feel free to let us know if you have any further concerns.

Hello again,

I just purchased a previously owned Spark from a friend who unfortunately cannot fly it any longer due to his failing eyesight. It is practically brand new and never been flown outside even. He does have it registered and has it covered with the Care Refresh protection plan. Will I be able to transfer this aircraft over into my name and still keep the Care Refresh plan on it?

Thanks,

graywoulf
2020-1-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

graywoulf Posted at 1-28 14:06
Hello again,

I just purchased a previously owned Spark from a friend who unfortunately cannot fly it any longer due to his failing eyesight. It is practically brand new and never been flown outside even. He does have it registered and has it covered with the Care Refresh protection plan. Will I be able to transfer this aircraft over into my name and still keep the Care Refresh plan on it?

The DJI Care Refresh is bound to the drone, no need to transfer. The activation account cannot be changed. Please make sure you get the valid proof of purchase, you can create your own DJI account and fly the drone.
2020-1-28
Use props
graywoulf
lvl.3
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 1-28 20:58
The DJI Care Refresh is bound to the drone, no need to transfer. The activation account cannot be changed. Please make sure you get the valid proof of purchase, you can create your own DJI account and fly the drone.

Thanks for the reply and information. I have a question or two. On the valid proof of purchase, are you referring to his proof of purchase or proof of purchase that he sold it to me? And why is it not possible to change the activation account to my name? Seems like that would create a problem in that I would need all of his account information in order to renew the Care Refresh when the time comes and maybe other complications as well. I just want to keep all this as simple as possible. Thanks.
2020-1-28
Use props
graywoulf
lvl.3
United States

How do I find the information regarding my Care Refresh status and end date. I just tried to renew it and got the message of "You have already purchased this service.". I just want to be sure that I don't miss out on a renewal.
2020-3-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules