3401 5 2020-1-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Porktree
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1118323 ft
  • >>>
United States

I've used Asteroid mode from the quick shots in the past and it always 'zoomed' out from the subject, and the coalesced into the pano globe.  Yesterday I took an Asteroid shot, and it all went fine, but when it got stitched together it was reversed; it started as a pano globe and zoomed in.  It was cool, but now I don't know how I changed it, or how to change it back.  I don't see any settings for Asteroid.  How dumb am I? LOL - help.
2020-1-10
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please try to sync all of your flight records and uninstall and reinstall the application to see if the problem persists? Also, can you post here an example showing the problem for us to further isolate the issue. Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2020-1-10
Use props
Porktree
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Here's an ugly example. - I feel like (based on the name that's assigned by the app - 2020_01_09_16_33_10_orig_reverse.mov) that this should be a setting?
2020-1-13
Use props
Jimmy hoffa
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1824291 ft
  • >>>
United States

You just have to go back in the dji app with drone and remote on and go to the "play button" in app where u actually look at pics/downloads....click on your asteroid shot and u should see an "hd" button an "arrow" and some other icon at the top of screen....well that "arrow" is reverse...so just reverse it then u can download new asteroid....profit ;)
2020-1-15
Use props
zappy49
lvl.4
Flight distance : 446900 ft
United Kingdom

Jimmy hoffa Posted at 1-15 13:20
You just have to go back in the dji app with drone and remote on and go to the "play button" in app where u actually look at pics/downloads....click on your asteroid shot and u should see an "hd" button an "arrow" and some other icon at the top of screen....well that "arrow" is reverse...so just reverse it then u can download new asteroid....profit ;)

Well you learn something new every day thanks for the info on reverse jimmy hoffa must try this my self looks good reversed
2020-1-15
Use props
Porktree
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Jimmy hoffa Posted at 1-15 13:20
You just have to go back in the dji app with drone and remote on and go to the "play button" in app where u actually look at pics/downloads....click on your asteroid shot and u should see an "hd" button an "arrow" and some other icon at the top of screen....well that "arrow" is reverse...so just reverse it then u can download new asteroid....profit ;)

You are awesome.  Thanks, I was going crazy and even google was failing.  
2020-1-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules