706 4 2020-1-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AlexanderN
lvl.1
Flight distance : 51063 ft
Germany

Hello,
Unfortunately, I have a problem with the gimbal on my Mavic Mini. After switching on, it calibrates, sits still in its designed orientation and after a few seconds (time varies) it starts to shake rapidly.
I tried a few times and always shut down the drone immediately in fear of further damaging the gimbal.

Please see the attached video.

Any help or inputs?
2020-1-10
Use props
AlexanderN
lvl.1
Germany

[as I earned points I was now able to edit my first post and attach the video, ignore this post]
2020-1-10
Use props
jonny007
Second Officer
Germany

Looks funny as if the gimbal is shaking off the water after a shower or has eaten something sour ;-) Gleich kommen die heissen Tips, das Firmware upzudaten bzw. es nochmal zu installieren oder gleich ein Ticket aufzumachen. So first try to update the firmware or reinstall.
2020-1-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day AlexanderN.  I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out. Prior from getting this issue, did the drone experience any hard landing or crash? Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-1-10
Use props
AlexanderN
lvl.1
Germany

Hello,

firmware up to date for app, mavic and battery :-)

I actually did have one of those infamous altitude drops, where I push the stick up but the mavic goes down uncontrollably. However, it was not a hard landing in my opinion.
I did fly afterwards but experienced more altitude drops (at higher elevation without unwanted landing) and as a precaution did land the drone and did not fly again at this location.
Next time I switched on the Mavic I experienced the gimbal shaking problem.
2020-1-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules