Dragon Touch Max10 Tablet Compatibility
3229 2 2020-1-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gizmado
lvl.1
United States

Hello,

I am attempting to use a Dragon Touch Max10 Tablet with the DJI Fly App.  Everything works except I don't get video.  Everything works fine (including the longer cable) with my Samsun Galaxy S7 phone.  I have allowed all the permission that the app has asked for and signed in using my DJI account.

Here is a little information about the tablet:
Model: Dragon Touch Max10
Ram 2.0GB
Storage: 32GB

Any help would be appreciated, I hate taking the Samsung phone out of its case to use with the Mavic Mini.

2020-1-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. With regards to the Dragon Touch Max 10 Tablet. The said tablet is not yet tested to work with the DJI Mavic Mini and the DJI Fly application. It may work but we cannot guarantee the stability and compatibility of the said tablet. Rest assured that our DJI R&D are testing multiple mobile devices to be added on the compatible device list in the future. For reference, I will be posting an image for more details about the compatible mobile devices for the said drone. Thank you.

2020-1-10
Use props
djiuser_vYOUrbfjxDSM
New

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-10 16:28
Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. With regards to the Dragon Touch Max 10 Tablet. The said tablet is not yet tested to work with the DJI Mavic Mini and the DJI Fly application. It may work but we cannot guarantee the stability and compatibility of the said tablet. Rest assured that our DJI R&D are testing multiple mobile devices to be added on the compatible device list in the future. For reference, I will be posting an image for more details about the compatible mobile devices for the said drone. Thank you.

[view_image]

Did you have any luck getting the tablet to work?  
2020-2-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules