Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Connecting external microphone
4328 3 2020-1-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sunil Prabhakar
New
India

Is there any way to connect microphone and phone simultaneously through the usb c port of dji osmo pocket?
There is an issue when Osmo Poccket is used with Osmo Pocket Extension Rod. The USB-C port of the device is to be used to connect smartphone monitor. Then no ports will be free to connect an external microphone. An additional 3.5 mm TRS / TRRS female port is recommended for this. Otherwise shall we use products shown in the picture? I don't think such products will work smoothly or compatabile with Osmo Pocket. Pl suggest a solution.

Vacally Type C to 3.5mm Audio Adapter for DJI OSMO Pocket Gimbal Camera External Wireless Microphone ...

Vacally Type C to 3.5mm Audio Adapter for DJI OSMO Pocket Gimbal Camera External Wireless Microphone ...
2020-1-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Sunil Prabhakar. Thank you for reaching out and for the information you have shared with us. As of this time the DJI Osmo Pocket Extension Rod will not be able to accommodate both the DJI Osmo Pocket 3.5mm mic adapter when the mobile device is connected to the DJI Osmo Pocket via micro USB cable or via the DJI Osmo Pocket Wireless Module. In addition DJI does not recommended using 3rd part devices and can not guarantee if the 3rd party device will work properly with the said gimbal when in us. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2020-1-11
Use props
SMRdrone
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1986322 ft
  • >>>
United States

So what you are telling me is that between the extension rod, the wireless module, the microphone dongle and the camera itself I just spent about $600 on DJI Osmo Pocket specific hardware, created by DJI specifically for the Osmo Pocket, to be told that it doesn’t all work together to provide the best video and audio user experience?

Can someone tell me how DJI thinks that is acceptable?
2020-1-15
Use props
motorgrapher
New
Singapore

Is there any update that can solve this problem as I am facing it too?
2020-7-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules