Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
gimbal calibration stop at 68% and failed
1161 3 2020-1-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
juju34
New
Philippines

Hi, i have a mavic Pro Platinium, and last time i was recording and the camera star to do uncontrolled movement.

After this, i tried to do a gimbal calibration, but it's stopping everytime at 68% and finish to failed.

The message gimbal motor overloaded appear on my app DJI go 4.

So i uninstall the app and download it again, i download again the last firmwire. Still the problem i

Someone has an idea of what i can do?

Thanks

2020-1-11
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Gimbal motor overload means that there are some parts on the gimbal that has been damage. Since you've managed to exhaust the troubleshooting steps that could possibly rectify the problem on your drone, however, it seems that the problem persists, we highly recommend sending the unit into our repair facility for further evaluation. You may refer to the link below. Please note that DJI can only perform data analysis for units falling within the warranty period; otherwise, valid charges will apply. Thank you for your kind and understanding.

https://www.dji.com/support
2020-1-11
Use props
juju34
New
Philippines

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-11 08:46
Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Gimbal motor overload means that there are some parts on the gimbal that has been damage. Since you've managed to exhaust the troubleshooting steps that could possibly rectify the problem on your drone, however, it seems that the problem persists, we highly recommend sending the unit into our repair facility for further evaluation. You may refer to the link below. Please note that DJI can only perform data analysis for units falling within the warranty period; otherwise, valid charges will apply. Thank you for your kind and understanding.

https://www.dji.com/support

Hi.
I bought my Mavic pro platinum in france by Amazon.
The serial number is :08qcf93p123vwd.
The drone is still under warranty, cause I bought it end of August 2019.

I never have any accident with and I really take care about it.

So now I am living in Philippines.
How and where I can send the drone to be take in charge by your service with the warranty?

Thanks
2020-1-11
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

juju34 Posted at 1-11 08:58
Hi.
I bought my Mavic pro platinum in france by Amazon.
The serial number is :08qcf93p123vwd.

Hi, thank you for your response, I will be sending you a PM, kindly please check your inbox. Thank you!
2020-1-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules