1677 4 2020-1-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mchedlo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 109859 ft
Georgia

Hello,
I've bought DJI Mini about month ago and i used it without any problems before i've updated software.
After i've updated it it comes with error "Aircraft max power reached. Decrease alltitude and fly with caution. if this issue persists, land immediately (code 30168)

As soon as it reaches max height 20 metres, this issue comes. Once it droped as well, thanks god nothing broke and everything is okay, just a little scretches.Unable to fly at all, just few metres far and sometimes it decreases altitude and most often it drops, hopefully i run fast

How can i fix that issue is anyone here to help me?

btw, i dont know how to take logs and attached them here.

mini.png

2020-1-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day mchedlo. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your DJI Mavic Mini and thank you for reaching out. If you fly the said drone in sports mode please do not push the stick fully to avoid this said error message. In addition may we know if  the said issue is happening frequently on your flights? If so, I would suggest to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-1-11
Use props
mchedlo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 109859 ft
Georgia

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-11 09:41
Hello and good day mchedlo. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your DJI Mavic Mini and thank you for reaching out. If you fly the said drone in sports mode please do not push the stick fully to avoid this said error message. In addition may we know if  the said issue is happening frequently on your flights? If so, I would suggest to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. Thank you.

As i mentioned it here, it occures in every mode even does not matter how i push it
Almost no chance to fly it
2020-1-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

mchedlo Posted at 1-11 10:05
As i mentioned it here, it occures in every mode even does not matter how i push it

Thank you for the reply mchedlo. I would recommend you contact our support team to start up a ticket for the said drone at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav . We have a team who would do their best to find out the reason of the said issue and then the corresponding resolution would be provided. Again I am sorry for the trouble and thank for.
2020-1-11
Use props
Akrita
lvl.1
Flight distance : 37927 ft
United States

mchedlo Posted at 1-11 10:05

I had a terrible experience with the same error code but, my problem fixed by replacing all 4x2 propellers.
I never thought that would fix my problem but it did.
By the way all my previous propellers looked great. good luck
2020-1-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules