AGRAS MG 1S not take off
3273 10 2020-1-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Santiago F
lvl.1

Uruguay

Hi, I have an AGRAS MG 1S, Last week I update both firmware (Dron and remote controller) but after that i can not fly my dron again. The error message is "Cannot take off - Failed to take off. Go back to home view to check detailed error report". I did the autocheck and I didn´t find any error. I recalibrated the dron and their IMU but this error go on. Can yo help me? Thks a lot.
2020-1-11
Use props
YUMAX
lvl.1

Guatemala

I have the same problem with an agras T16 that recently activated, I hope you can support us as soon as possible.
2020-1-26
Use props
Santiago F
lvl.1

Uruguay

YUMAX Posted at 1-26 09:11
I have the same problem with an agras T16 that recently activated, I hope you can support us as soon as possible.

I don´t have a solution from DJI support yet.
2020-1-27
Use props
veravaca
lvl.1

Mexico

Same issue. Waiting for support
43AAC976-9E79-4D26-A131-A41A8CAEC54D.jpeg
2020-1-28
Use props
fans139bac17
lvl.1

Mexico

Hola Santiago... Pudiste arreglar este problema? Porque tengo el mismo problema que me surgió despues de la actualizacion al 4.1.0.0 del dron y del control remoto.
2020-1-31
Use props
Santiago F
lvl.1

Uruguay

fans139bac17 Posted at 1-31 08:44
Hola Santiago... Pudiste arreglar este problema? Porque tengo el mismo problema que me surgió despues de la actualizacion al 4.1.0.0 del dron y del control remoto.

¿Cómo estás?, te cuento que al actualizar el firmware si no estás asgnado a un Team en la "agriculture management platform  de DJI no podés volvar el dron. Tenés que pedirle a la gente de soporte de DJI que te asigne un Team en la plataforma y de ese modo queda solucionado el tema.  Claramente es un bug esto, ya que es increíble que no te de un Warning o algo así y directamente pasé a no dejarte volar el dron.

suerte!!!!

2020-1-31
Use props
Santiago F
lvl.1

Uruguay

veravaca Posted at 1-28 16:34
Same issue. Waiting for support

Hi @veravaca,  try to look if you are in a team in your owner account. If you update the firmware you need to have a team in the agriculture management platform to take off.  Contact DJI support.

Good luck!!
2020-1-31
Use props
Santiago F
lvl.1

Uruguay

YUMAX Posted at 1-26 09:11

Hi Yumax,  try to look if you are in a team in your owner account. You need to have a team in the agriculture management platform to take off.  Contact DJI support.

Good luck!!
2020-1-31
Use props
Archer01
lvl.1

Malta

Hi Guys,

have the same problem with the "Cannot take off" error - did you ever got this problem resolved by DJI support or in some other manner?

And there is no error report on the main page either !!!

2020-10-2
Use props
fans338eab5b
lvl.1

Iran

Santiago F Posted at 1-31 14:26
Hi @veravaca,  try to look if you are in a team in your owner account. If you update the firmware you need to have a team in the agriculture management platform to take off.  Contact DJI support.

Good luck!!

Hi
I can't make a team in DJI AG
in team managment I don't have any choice.
please hedlp me.
2020-10-10
Use props
reza3432
lvl.1
Flight distance : 26073 ft

United Kingdom

fans338eab5b Posted at 10-10 04:57
Hi
I can't make a team in DJI AG
in team managment I don't have any choice.[view_image]

I have the same problem.