SC - What 3rd party apps work for SkyTalk?
4498 13 2020-1-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tyler947
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3878802 ft
  • >>>
Canada

The Firmware update notes mention:

Added SkyTalk. Go to DJI Lab under settings to enable. Once SkyTalk is enabled, the live view from the aircraft can be shared with friends via third-party social media apps.

I have been unable to find any options or Apps that work for this feature. Does anyone know what Apps DJI is referring to that work with SkyTalk?

2020-1-11
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out. The social media applications that we are referring to on the new update of the DJI SkyTalk for the DJI smart controller would be Facebook, Instagram, and WeChat. Should you have other inquiries or concerns please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your support!
2020-1-11
Use props
tyler947
lvl.3
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-11 16:06
Hi, thank you for reaching out. The social media applications that we are referring to on the new update of the DJI SkyTalk for the DJI smart controller would be Facebook, Instagram, and WeChat. Should you have other inquiries or concerns please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your support!

Thanks. Where do you recommend downloading these from? Amazon app store? I'm curious how they integrate with DJI Go 4...
2020-1-11
Use props
Bcor666
lvl.4
Flight distance : 437907 ft
Germany

Hi, thank you for reaching out. The social media applications that we are referring to on the new update of the DJI SkyTalk for the DJI smart controller would be Facebook, Instagram, and WeChat. Should you have other inquiries or concerns please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your support!

Hi,
I have tested SkyTalk with Facebook...but i just can stream in a very low Quality (480p or less). If that is the final quality it would not make much sense for me.
I have tested SkyTalk with Instagram (from Amazon App Store)...but Instagram always will be closed by the SC :/
WeChat i don´t use…..
During the beta-test of the Firmware with SkyTalk (6 months ago) I already tries to get some informations how this SkyTalk should work (e.g. a tutorial,..). But the we don´t get any Feedback or informations during the beta-test…

Maybe now it´s time to help the clients………………….
2020-1-12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

tyler947 Posted at 1-11 18:36
Thanks. Where do you recommend downloading these from? Amazon app store? I'm curious how they integrate with DJI Go 4...

Yes, you can use the Amazon app store. Thank you!
2020-1-12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Bcor666 Posted at 1-12 06:32
Hi,
I have tested SkyTalk with Facebook...but i just can stream in a very low Quality (480p or less). If that is the final quality it would not make much sense for me.
I have tested SkyTalk with Instagram (from Amazon App Store)...but Instagram always will be closed by the SC :/

Hi, thank you for bringing this query to us and we do apologize for the inconvenience. I will take note of this concern of yours and will forward it to our designated department for attention. For now, can you please try to refresh the firmware and download it again to see if the problem persists? Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2020-1-12
Use props
tyler947
lvl.3
  • >>>
Canada

I also cannot use Instagram on the latest firmware as it just crashes everytime after opening it within a second or two. Refreshing the firmware does not appear to help anything
2020-1-12
Use props
Bcor666
lvl.4
Flight distance : 437907 ft
Germany

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-12 14:13
Hi, thank you for bringing this query to us and we do apologize for the inconvenience. I will take note of this concern of yours and will forward it to our designated department for attention. For now, can you please try to refresh the firmware and download it again to see if the problem persists? Please keep us posted. Thank you!

Hi,

i have reinstalled the Firmware, same problem....
2020-1-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Bcor666 Posted at 1-13 05:28
Hi,

i have reinstalled the Firmware, same problem....

This concern was already forward to our designated department and we are waiting for the update. I will keep you posted once we have one. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
2020-1-17
Use props
Axel Rietschin
lvl.1

United States

Consider adding SkyTalk support for TikTok!!!
2020-2-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Axel Rietschin Posted at 2-8 23:43
Consider adding SkyTalk support for TikTok!!!

Thank you for reaching out. I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated department. Thank you for your support!
2020-2-10
Use props
rubiksman
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9357 ft
United States

Any chance of adding a custom RTMP stream like the DJI 4 Go app? This would be most useful and has already been implemented by DJI.
2020-3-11
Use props
Nando_Ace
lvl.1
Flight distance : 13586 ft
Puerto Rico

When I activate Skytal on SC and try to use it on fb messenger the person I call is un able to view the camara feed.
2020-5-31
Use props
bannisterpost
lvl.2
Flight distance : 188593 ft
Canada

Instagram still won't work on the SC
2020-6-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules