The bluetooth stays on
545 2 2020-1-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
marcolopezs
New

Peru

Hello, I have an osmo mobile 2, for more than 1 year, but for a few days I have had the problem that when I turn off the osmo, the bluetooth stays on which consumes the battery and the rotation motors get hot.

Also to turn on the osmo, I have to press and hold the button for more than 20 seconds.

Someone has been the same?

Thank you

-------------------------------------------------------------------

El bluetooth se queda encendido

Hola, tengo un osmo mobile 2, desde hace más de 1 año, pero desde hace unos dias he tenido el problema de que cuando apago el osmo, el bluetooth se queda encendido el cual consume la bateria y los motores de rotacion se calientan.

Tambien para prender el osmo, tengo que mantener presionado el boton por más de 20 segundos.

A alguien le ha pasado lo mismo?

Gracias
2020-1-12
Use props
marcolopezs
New

Peru

I just tried the Osmo on an iPhone 6, and when I turn off the Osmo, I get the message "Osmo mobile in Sleep Mode. Gimbal disabled"

-------------------------------------------------

Acabo de probar el Osmo en un iPhone 6, y cuando apago el Osmo, me aparece el mensaje de "Osmo mobile in Sleep Mode. Gimbal disabled"
2020-1-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this issue. I would recommend to please try updating the firmware of the said gimbal to isolate the issue. For reference I will be posting an instruction on how to update the said firmware. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

DJI Osmo Mobile 2.png
2020-1-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules