DJI Credit & Asset Shown In Profile
1775 4 2020-1-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
swartlkk
lvl.1
Flight distance : 369560 ft
United States

I purchased my Mavic 2 Pro on December 30, 2019 and took delivery on January 3, 2020 (fantastic job on the delivery!). I am very happy with the purchase and have been flying it every chance I can! I have been waiting for the DJI Credit and the ability to join the DJI Select program to purchase some more accessories. In theory, would my DJI Credit be available on January 18th and would I be able to join the DJI Select program then as well?
I also have noticed that my Mavic 2 Pro is not listed in my profile although it appears as though my correct flight distance is. The Mavic 2 Pro is registered to the same email address used to register on the forums and with DJI in general. Would someone be able to look into that for me as well?

Thank you!
2020-1-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi swartlkk, DJI Credit will be available to use approximately 15 to 35 days after your product is delivered. No refunds can be made during this period. Please wait patiently.
DJI Select is available for anyone who purchases a DJI consumer product at the DJI Online Store. It is only available 15 days after the product is delivered. Please visit the DJI SELECT web page https://store.dji.com/select?from=store-pc-nav while logged into your DJI account. You will see a “JOIN DJI SELECT TODAY” button on the site if you are eligible.

For the icon of the Mavic 2 Pro, we have informed the team to check and help, please wait a moment, thank you.
2020-1-12
Use props
swartlkk
lvl.1
United States

Thank you very much Mindy! I do see that the M2P is now in my profile!

I did have another question that you might be able to help me out with and I hope you don't mind me asking in this thread. I had created another thread in the Mavic 2 Pro section. Somehow in that thread my username reverted back to 'fans72b2fe71' which is what I think it was when I first signed up. I was able to change it back in my profile, but those two posts did not update appropriately. Did I do something wrong? Is there any way to correct this?  

Thanks again!
2020-1-17
Use props
swartlkk
lvl.1
United States

It actually looks like whenever I login from a different device, my username gets set to something random. I just logged in from one of my other machines at a different location and the forum stated 'Welcome, fans60bc344f'. I had to change my username again... Is it something I am doing incorrectly?

Maybe I should create a new thread on this?

Thanks!
2020-1-17
Use props
HoldingMollasadra
New

Canada

this is the best Company Register
2020-2-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules