waypoint 2 jerky gimbal problem
822 4 2020-1-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bonmot
lvl.3
Flight distance : 382815 ft
Canada

A lot threads talked about jerky gimbal movement with video examples.
Has this problem been fixed?
2020-1-12
Use props
bonmot
lvl.3
Canada

I found answers by myself on youtube. It's been fixed nicely in Sept, 2019.
2020-1-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please send us a video showing the problem for us to help you further? You can try to perform the gimbal calibration to see if the problem persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your support!
2020-1-16
Use props
bonmot
lvl.3
Canada

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-16 13:51
Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please send us a video showing the problem for us to help you further? You can try to perform the gimbal calibration to see if the problem persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your support!

Thanks. I have never tried way point yet.
Because there were many bug reports about waypoint, I thought it is still problem. But then I found out it’s been fixed a while ago.
2020-1-16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

bonmot Posted at 1-16 17:42
Thanks. I have never tried way point yet.
Because there were many bug reports about waypoint, I thought it is still problem. But then I found out it’s been fixed a while ago.

Yes, we already optimized the waypoints on the latest version of the DJI Mavic 2 series. Please make sure to update your firmware on the latest version to avoid any issues. Thank you for your support!
2020-1-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules