Let us Fly FREE with full responsibility
609 1 2020-1-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dimitrios M
lvl.3
Flight distance : 754705 ft
Greece

I was driving around Greece last week and I have my Mavic Pro with me. Everything was fine untill I get to Alexndroupoli and wanted to hit the air to take some picture of their Light House.

I have encounter some kind of a problem there. There was some kind of a small airport nearby and i have the restriction of NFZ (No Flight Zone). As the app told me I could just apply some kind of a form to be able to fly. Ive resubmitted 2 times the application, the app asked me if i have the right to fly there and if i accept the responsibilities to fly. I accepetd all of them and still i wasnt able to fly even though I get a response from the application that my form has submitted correctly.

I don't want to ask why my Drone did not took the ok to fly from the app.

I was wondering why I should go through all that paperwork and forms to the moment.
the last check box ask me to take full responsibility. If this is the project then make a quick fly mode for the users to just check those two options and be able to fly.

I have bought the drone, so it is my property and my responsibility to fly it. It's ok as a company to keep safe the skies but the moment that I can fly a cheaper alternative wherever I want it makes me to have second thoughts about my investment on such a pricy Drone as Mavic Pro or any DJI drone.

Make it easy guys for. Just put that option On the DJI APP.

Let the owners choose where and when to fly. We own the drone after we buy it.

2020-1-13
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

But then you would be flying directly on the flight path to the runway at Alexandroupoli International airport.  Sounds like the app did the right thing to keep you on the right side of the law.
2020-1-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules