Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
4 things and MA is okay forever
863 15 2020-1-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Adriano Araujo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 731565 ft
Brazil

Just four things and MA would be okay forever

1 - Dynamic HomePoint
2 - Elevation change (UP)  during Active Track
3 - Fix yaw bug (random right yaw)
4 - Fix gimbal wheel moving aircraft sideways

PLEASE DJI!!!!!
2020-1-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Adriano Araujo. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing your insight with regards to the DJI Mavic Air and with regards to this matter. I will cascade this to the designated DJI department for further attention. Thank you for your support.
2020-1-13
Use props
QQRUCH
Second Officer
Flight distance : 595518 ft
Spain

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-13 11:28
Hello and good day Adriano Araujo. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing your insight with regards to the DJI Mavic Air and with regards to this matter. I will cascade this to the designated DJI department for further attention. Thank you for your support.

It would be wonderful to have all that in the Mavic Air, simply wonderful. Believe me Stephen, all users of MA would be satisfied and applaud the team of DJI engineers.
2020-1-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

QQRUCH Posted at 1-13 13:19
It would be wonderful to have all that in the Mavic Air, simply wonderful. Believe me Stephen, all users of MA would be satisfied and applaud the team of DJI engineers.

Hello and good day QQRUCH. Thank you for sharing your insights with regards to this matter. These information will be cascaded as well to our designated DJI department. Again thank you and fly safe always.
2020-1-13
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

That would sure be great!
2020-1-14
Use props
dji_OlivierG34
lvl.4
Flight distance : 464072 ft

France

Totally agree with these points !!!
2020-1-14
Use props
Neo Supreme
lvl.4
Flight distance : 76329 ft
United States

DJI will more than likely save those features for future products.
2020-1-14
Use props
Adriano Araujo
lvl.4
Brazil

Neo Supreme Posted at 1-14 04:49
DJI will more than likely save those features for future products.

Apart from #1, all others seems to be bugfixes (not features) form me.
2020-1-14
Use props
Neo Supreme
lvl.4
United States

Adriano Araujo Posted at 1-14 05:20
Apart from #1, all others seems to be bugfixes (not features) form me.

I know.  since it's 2 years that the Mavic Air released and these are still issues/missing functionality, chances are that they may not address them, until the Mavic Air successor is released.
2020-1-14
Use props
QQRUCH
Second Officer
Flight distance : 595518 ft
Spain

Neo Supreme Posted at 1-14 05:41
I know.  since it's 2 years that the Mavic Air released and these are still issues/missing functionality, chances are that they may not address them, until the Mavic Air successor is released.

Hi Neo, these are assumptions. Let DJI engineers work to solve these problems. They know they will make all MA users happy by solving them.
2020-1-14
Use props
Neo Supreme
lvl.4
United States

QQRUCH Posted at 1-14 11:40
Hi Neo, these are assumptions. Let DJI engineers work to solve these problems. They know they will make all MA users happy by solving them.

It's good to be optimistic, though I am going off of DJI's own business practices.  Being that the Air is two years old and the Mini recently launched, without any of those issues being addressed in the Air, indicates that they may not be looking to make those changes on that model at this point in it's life cycle.  Being that DJI like to keep things under wraps, at least to a certain point, they may be looking to launch the Air successor this year.
2020-1-15
Use props
cutis
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1695351 ft
United States

you misunderstand. the microprocessor(s) involved do tire. consequently anomalies not experienced pester. the real concern is degradation by processor deterioration, the powering distribution too suffers over time, as transistors do tire and become inefficient if not retired.
2020-1-15
Use props
cutis
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1695351 ft
United States

Neo Supreme Posted at 1-14 05:41

i fly with sticks, never ventured into furnished novelties, mainly because there's no partner.
but the real problem is unpredictable disconnect.
it is as if invitation to liability is ubiquitous, this mavic air
2020-1-15
Use props
Cepheroh
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1691959 ft

Hong Kong

#3 & #4 are RC hardware malfuction that needs to send for repairs.
2020-1-15
Use props
Adriano Araujo
lvl.4
Brazil

Cepheroh Posted at 1-15 22:56
#3 & #4 are RC hardware malfuction that needs to send for repairs.

Yaw happens even flying in "wifi" with just phone (No RC involved)
2020-1-16
Use props
Cepheroh
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1691959 ft

Hong Kong

Adriano Araujo Posted at 1-16 03:53
Yaw happens even flying in "wifi" with just phone (No RC involved)

Oh dear now could be the IMU or compass hardware problem. Definitely its not software as I don't encounter these.
2020-1-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules