CAS-3881959-G3K2Y0 - No response from anyone.
720 3 2020-1-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_bIWAdoYJdn6a
lvl.1
Flight distance : 59865 ft
United States

I had a fly-away in perfect conditions, no wind, 70% battery, well within range, no obstructions, etc. It simply just lost signal and was never seen again. I filed a claim and was told that because I could not return the aircraft, there was nothing I could do. But they did tell me that they would analze the flight data and give me tips on how to prevent flyaways in the future. Every time I emailed them, it took them three days to respond. After two weeks of back and forth, I finally received the instructions on how to upload the flight data. I was then told the results were "inconclusive." They were inconclusive, because nothing was wrong with the flight. It was within range, within battery capacity, in line of sight, and in no-wind conditions. The aircraft clearly should have flown home on its own, it had plenty of battery and no wind.  But it never returned.
After two weeks of little to no response, I recieved an email from my case manager telling me the results were inconclusive and offering me a replacement aircraft for 30% off.  30% off of what? How much will the aircraft be? Again, no response. I then inquired from someone in the online-chat who told me that they were having someone send me a quote for the aircraft and that I would have that information in 24-48 hours. Again, no response. So I went to the online chat again todday, some response, 24-48 hours.

It is one thing to make a defective product and then ask your customers to pay for the replacement. But to make matters worse, you have a customer who is willing to pay for the replacement, but you cannot respond to tell me how much it is and how I go about ordering it.

I now have a controller, a case, two batteries, a charger, and a prop-guard all of which are completely useless to me. All I need is for someone to PLEASE RESPOND!!!!  

2020-1-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we apologize for the unpleasant experience with our customer service, upon checking the case and email records, the response time is normal, each email was responded within 2 days. It usually takes 3-5 business days for the data analysis, sorry to keep you waiting. The email response time will be refreshed by sending new emails, thus the last email was delayed. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused and thank you for your understanding.
The team has explained the resolution we provided is a discount of 30% for Mavic Mini aircraft without the charger and remote controller in the email. It takes around 1-2 working days to complete the quotation, we have also informed the related team to send you the quotation email as soon as possible, sorry again for any misunderstanding.
2020-1-13
Use props
BenFord
lvl.1
Flight distance : 59865 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 1-13 20:05
Hi there, we apologize for the unpleasant experience with our customer service, upon checking the case and email records, the response time is normal, each email was responded within 2 days. It usually takes 3-5 business days for the data analysis, sorry to keep you waiting. The email response time will be refreshed by sending new emails, thus the last email was delayed. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused and thank you for your understanding.
The team has explained the resolution we provided is a discount of 30% for Mavic Mini aircraft without the charger and remote controller in the email. It takes around 1-2 working days to complete the quotation, we have also informed the related team to send you the quotation email as soon as possible, sorry again for any misunderstanding.

Thanks for the response. It has been three, almost 4 business days since I called in to request the quotation and there has been no response. Regarding the slow response time on emails, if the emails coming from the team contained all the information needed for me to make decisions, then I would not need to reply. But the emails do not have all the information, so I need to ask follow up questions. So a conversation that, under your standards, should take 2-3 business days, actually requires 4-6 business days. Or in my case, three weeks.

Also, you should warn your customers that if they send a reply email, it resets the clock and they will have to wait another three days.  
2020-1-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

BenFord Posted at 1-14 03:25
Thanks for the response. It has been three, almost 4 business days since I called in to request the quotation and there has been no response. Regarding the slow response time on emails, if the emails coming from the team contained all the information needed for me to make decisions, then I would not need to reply. But the emails do not have all the information, so I need to ask follow up questions. So a conversation that, under your standards, should take 2-3 business days, actually requires 4-6 business days. Or in my case, three weeks.

Also, you should warn your customers that if they send a reply email, it resets the clock and they will have to wait another three days.

We are sorry for the touble. I will note your suggestion to the proper team to notice. I saw that the package had sent to you. If there is anything else we can help, please contact us at any time, we will do our best to help.
2020-1-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules