HELP HELP HELP
955 5 2020-1-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
detroit
lvl.1

United States

I have just got a android note 10 and the dji ronin app will not connect with my ronin m..........ugh Please I need help
2020-1-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi detroit, we apologize for any inconvenience caused. We will get it solved in the next APP upgrade. Thank you for your feedback and support.
2020-1-13
Use props
wildthing11000gmail.com
lvl.1

Bulgaria

DJI Mindy Posted at 1-13 19:00
Hi detroit, we apologize for any inconvenience caused. We will get it solved in the next APP upgrade. Thank you for your feedback and support.
Hello Mindy, when is the update expected to go live? I'm having a really hard time on shoots with the Ronin-M
2020-1-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

wildthing11000gmail.com Posted at 1-15 16:48
Hello Mindy, when is the update expected to go live?  I'm having a really hard time on shoots with the Ronin-M

Hi there, apologize that we have not got the specific time at present, we'll forward your request to the related team again. We hope the issue will be sorted out soon.
2020-1-15
Use props
detroit
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 1-15 18:49
Hi there, apologize that we have not got the specific time at present, we'll forward your request to the related team again. We hope the issue will be sorted out soon.

this is not right..........so i cant fly
2020-1-16
Use props
luluboxdownload
New

Sri Lanka

hey. try installing Lulubox Download  app. And try again . The phone issue will be gone.  I think the issue is the android 10 OS. Can dowload the app by entering lulubox dot download on the browser
2020-1-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules