Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Court proceedings
988 3 2020-1-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
berniesbargreec
lvl.1
Flight distance : 119600 ft
United Kingdom

Does anyone know of a DJI address in the UK as I wish to implement a claim against them in the small claims court here in the UK. I have just paid £275 for a RC repair and the thing still will not connect to my drone. All this happened after I upgraded the firmware!! The drone and RC were fine up until this point. DJI have shown me utter contempt and continue to do so. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
2020-1-14
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 95125112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

They have a UK help number, perhaps they could tell you an address - 02076603037
2020-1-14
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, On behalf of DJI I extend my sincere apologies for the issues that you have experienced with. We already forwarded this issue to the Management Team for them to respond to your issue via email or phone as soon as possible. Rest assured that this will be sorted out sooner and with ease. I appreciate your support and understanding.
2020-1-14
Use props
idragon
lvl.2

Australia

I live in the USA, in the state of New Jersey and recently my drone broke down. My neighbor is engaged in the repair of electronic devices and I decided to give him to repair it. My drone is very expensive, veeeery expensive. I waited a very long time for the result, he constantly told me that there were no spare parts and he was waiting for deliveries. I began to suspect something was wrong. I turned to one of the best New Brunswick Criminal Attorneys for advice and he assumed that a neighbor could resell my drone for very good money. I sued him at my own risk. As it turned out, he really resold my drone and was looking for a Chinese fake for me. As a result, he reimbursed me for the full cost of the drone and moral damage.
2022-6-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules